Wishlist sale

Ripped Shorts for Genesis 9 only has 30% off even though I have a withlist new item. Other products seem ok. Other Items seem OK. This item has been on my wishlist since it debuted.

Comments

• hasu0703hasu0703 Posts: 22

New Releases and Daz+ products are not eligible.
    Artist Stores are also not eligible if you do not purchase "Wish" New Release

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,023

It works on somethings, but not on others.  Basic problems seems to be that the wishlist sale doesn't work on "new items", or stack with any other sale prices, notably the featured artist items... which are at a better discount when they're NOT on your wishlist.       

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

I was thinking about buying a small $20 cart without using tokens to earn additional 4 tokens, but 65-75% off just isn't enough and the offerings are not good enough to build a bigger cart (using 8 tokens) either

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 356
    edited July 3

Posted in wrogn thread

Post edited by Tomhip on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,727

PerttiA said:

I was thinking about buying a small $20 cart without using tokens to earn additional 4 tokens, but 65-75% off just isn't enough and the offerings are not good enough to build a bigger cart (using 8 tokens) either

Check the 'Always another sale' thread, there ARE some interesting discounts to be had today (if they still work)wink 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

tsroemi said:

PerttiA said:

Check the 'Always another sale' thread, there ARE some interesting discounts to be had today (if they still work)wink 

Had to take a break from work to get a prepaid Mastercard from nearby grocery store wink