Contacting Creator

I am trying to reach a certain creator about their models and skin materials: Tempesta3D. I love their work and have purchased a couple of their items on the Daz site. But they also have a store on Renderosity with a couple of models I'm interested in, but aren't available anymore. The site says to contact them about it, but my sleuth skills ain't sleuthing, and I'm not sure where to go asking, so thought I'd come here. My questions are about potentially buying the unavailable models, as well as some of the skins used in their promo pics. If anyone knows them, could you please have them message me on here? As I'm typing this, I realized I didn't even consider trying to look on Twitter/X, but that site seems like chaos, and I try to avoid it like the plague. Still, desperate times call for desperate measures! Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,299

Over on R., go to their store, on the line of tabs following their name, select "Contact" ....

• jwcjaygainesjwcjaygaines Posts: 50

Catherine3678ab said:

Over on R., go to their store, on the line of tabs following their name, select "Contact" ....

OMG, how did I not SEE that? I seriously need glasses! Thank you Catherine!

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,401

A few choices: contact Daz support (see bottom of page "Help") and they can relay your message, look at the artist's DeviantArt page (you can comment there), contact Renderosity support as you might with Daz3d, try the mail system at ShareCG (the artist is a member).  The direct methods rely on the artist scrupulously checking their contacts so are not very reliable so contacting support would be wisest and least intrusive.