EF Lottie Expressions- Where Are They?

gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 229

I just downloaded EF Lottie- Product Sku: 89925  and installed it with DIM. The product includes 3 expressions, but I haven't been able to find them in any of the usual places. Has anyone else found them?

Comments

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,641

From the online file list, I found this: 

• /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Eternal Force/EF Lottie 9 HD/facs_ctrl_EF Lottie 9 Glamour.dsf

• /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Eternal Force/EF Lottie 9 HD/facs_ctrl_EF Lottie 9 Photo Smile.dsf

• /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Eternal Force/EF Lottie 9 HD/facs_ctrl_EF Lottie 9 Vanity.dsf

So I would load Genesis 9 and then in the parameter tab, search for morphs with names like Eternal Force or EF Lottie, etc. 

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 229

Thanks for your help, Phoenix1966. I've been plowing through the Parameters tab looking for the expresion morphs. They're not with the expression morphs of other characters. There are only 3 Lottie expressions; I'm curious to see what they look like.

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 229

OK, I followed Phoenix1966's advice and did a search in Parameters using "EF Lottie", and the expression sliders are listed there. I think my earlier mistake was to just use "EF".  It would be a lot more straight forward if the expressions appeared where other characters' expressons are found.

Thanks again for the help, Phoenix1966!

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,641

Glad you found them. :)