LF a Pit

looking for a pit kinda like the on from rick n morty, i doubt one will be in the bathroom but one like that or as close too. If anyone has a link :D

daz's "search" is......lacking 

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,830

What?

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,528

lkopop908 said:

looking for a pit kinda like the on from rick n morty, i doubt one will be in the bathroom but one like that or as close too. If anyone has a link :D

Are you talking about the Fear Hole   

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

Gordig said:

What?

I assume LF is "Looking for" - like ISO meaning in search of, rather than the International Standards Organisation or a film speed.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,180

Faeryl Womyn said:

lkopop908 said:

Are you talking about the Fear Hole   

Something like that could probably be made by creating a hole in the ground and hide https://www.daz3d.com/sy-mutants-of-chzor beneath it, posing only the tentacles outside.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,975

I know it doesn't help but when I seen this thread I had to do something wacky in Carrara angel

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,830

Richard Haseltine said:

Gordig said:

What?

I assume LF is "Looking for" - like ISO meaning in search of, rather than the International Standards Organisation or a film speed.

That's not the part I had questions about.