G9F Individual Glute Lift?

dlm4001dlm4001 Posts: 196

I am working with a pose where the G9F-based model is walking and I get the glute distortion we sometimes get in these poses. (thigh raised to about 30 degrees.)   For G8F I used Zev0's awesome Glute Control package to dial in a more natural looking shape back there. Mainly, I just need to lift one cheek so it doesn not look stretched downward.  I am going to purchase Ulimate Natural Bend Morphs  for Genesis 9 today in hopes that helps.  hopefully, Zev0 will put out a G9 version of Glute Control.

Are there any other products that provide dials to raise or lower individual glutes?

Will Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Genesis 9 help with this situation?  

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,914
    edited July 10

Checked my morphs and found two LR sets.  I believe Sickleyield's are from this package: https://www.deviantart.com/sickleyield/art/SY-Free-Morphs-Merchant-Resource-G9-942186079

The other is from this one:  Vinme Morphs for Genesis 9 - https://www.daz3d.com/vinme-morphs-for-genesis-9

Sickleyield's is by default for lifting the glutes only, but if you uncheck limits, it also seems to work fine for lowering them.  In both cases each morph affects the other glute a bit though, in a way that doesn't seem quite natural to me.  Vinme's do not do that, each morph only affects the glute it's supposed to.  Otherwise the two sets seem quite similar.

g9_glute_morphs.png
    378 x 165 - 14K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • dlm4001dlm4001 Posts: 196

Taoz, sorry for the delayed response. I got the Vinme Morphs for Genesis 9 and that was EXCACTLY what I needed. Very comprhensive set of helpful morphs, especially for those who like to tweak endlessly.  Thank you very much.

I also got the Ulimate Natural Bend Morphs for Genesis 9 and found that really helps trouble areas in certain bends. Gets gets a more natural look, 

I am happy with both of these purchases. 

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,914

You're welcome, glad you found what you needed!