There need to be more Sci Fi/Cyborg/Robot /Assassin Characters on DAZ! (Complaint Thread)

Let's be honest... 

We all could use more BimBots and Mechanical Monster Male characters.

I'm just saying it.... You know you were thinking it....

Am I right?

I Knew it!

But please make them with detachable parts or damaged appendage options...

Every robot needs a build room and a repair shop... where they can get the latest upgrades or cool attachments... not just sexual ones... (Stop! your mind is in the gutter!)

Feel free to vent that the latest collection of Robo Minxes was not up to par....  (AMEN!)

Or that the lack of a Robo Hulk character is why you are thinking of giving up art, and becoming a Buddhist Monk.... I get it...

:)

Comments

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 375

I'mna gently disagree and say that sometimes it seems like this store is FLOODED with robots and cyborgs. I should know, I've bought way too many of them.

I would like more detachable parts and damage options, yes. But I recognize that those are things which are kind of a pain to make.

As for build rooms, repair shops, etc ... I'm just going to say that in my opinion some of the best kits are not available in this particular store, and leave it at that.

• jdavison67jdavison67 Posts: 638

columbine said:

I'mna gently disagree and say that sometimes it seems like this store is FLOODED with robots and cyborgs. I should know, I've bought way too many of them.

I would like more detachable parts and damage options, yes. But I recognize that those are things which are kind of a pain to make.

As for build rooms, repair shops, etc ... I'm just going to say that in my opinion some of the best kits are not available in this particular store, and leave it at that.

(GASP!)

How dare you say we can have too much of a good thing! (I'm kidding...)

I agree to a certain extent...but I think there is always room for improvement and added variety...

I actually think that some great items were made for Genesis 2, but can't be used for Genesis 8.... if only....

Yes DAZ does have some of the best rooms, but I also think that there are better ones that could be created... 

Just saying....

JD

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,953

I'd love to see another Bot Armor set for G9. LOVE those sets.

But it seems the vendor is inactive, alas.

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 117
    edited July 11

I'd say the same if they could be chewed up and used. Think Adam Smasher or Maelstrom. Sure, you thought you wanted someone to make a character like Songbird into a Daz asset, but who you really want is Dum Dum.

Post edited by protosynthetic on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,598

There seems to be a lot of Gynoids in the store, but I'd really love some equivalent sexy MALE robots. The male ones tend to be more terminator while the females tend to be the usual gynoids.

The one package I used to love was that bot for genesis (?) It let you create your own. 

• DripDrip Posts: 1,180

Agree on the detachable and damaged apendages. But, that applies to almost everything I see in the store, I love seeing things in both pristine and used states.
    For the rest, I'm actually pretty satisfied with the robots/androids/gynoids available here and in other places. I would still love for one specific vendor to come here (that vendor did actually leave Renderosity lately, but moved elsewhere), but, ah well.
    There are several interesting options for build and repair rooms both here and at rendo, though I do think some of them could use some kitbashing or retexturing. The most important bit is really some apparatus or stand to "hold" the bot in some suspended position, the rest is basically "greeble".

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,831

I would never advocate that there be less of anything, but there are certainly far more of the requested items in the store than I have any use for.

Oso3D said:

I'd love to see another Bot Armor set for G9. LOVE those sets.

But it seems the vendor is inactive, alas.

YES!

YOU ARE MY HERO !

I AGREE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 %

JD

NorthOf45 said:

Androids and assorted parts:

LIFE Android 2.0 for Genesis 8.1 Male and 

LIFE Android 2.0 for Genesis 8.1 Female together with 

The Aftermath Recycling Presets for Life Android 2.0

These are great ones!

Thanks!

JD

Gordig said:

I would never advocate that there be less of anything, but there are certainly far more of the requested items in the store than I have any use for.

I still think we need mor imposing Male Robots...

Does anyone remember Grim?

JD

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,451

battle damage yes indeed well battle damage and wrecks in general and all kinds of different types of robotic types from retro style robots, to transformer looking (and you can do transformer robots and not EL them btw) anime influenced, cyborgs, monster bots that are both organic and mechanical, there's ton of styles to be inspired by out there 

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,451

mechanical animals/creatures but with more posable parts got some that well are basicly statues with no joints or hardly any