Figures Loading with Long Nails

Has anyone else experienced all figures (male and female) loading with long nails?  They load without any slider that can undo it, too.  I'm unsure if a recent product caused this issue, either.

Nails.jpg
903 x 914 - 295K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,358
    edited July 12

That definitely looks like there's a morph applied by default. When you say "they load without any slider that can undo it", how did you check that?

If you look in the "currently used" section of the parameters tab it will show you parameters with non-default value, not non-zero value. So if a morph has a non-zero default value you won't see it there, unless you first zero the figure (after that its value will be 0, which is different from its default value so the morph is considered as "currently used").

Post edited by Leana on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

All figures, or all characters for a specific (Genesis) figure?

• OrangeFalconOrangeFalcon Posts: 70
    edited July 12

Leana said:

That definitely looks like there's a morph applied by default. When you say "they load without any slider that can undo it", how did you check that?

If you look in the "currently used" section of the parameters tab it will show you parameters with non-default value, not non-zero value. So if a morph has a non-zero default value you won't see it there, unless you first zero the figure (after that its value will be 0, which is different from its default value so the morph is considered as "currently used").

Ah! I found what's going on with the parameters and it seems related to the new CB Aidah character I purchased (the only CB character I have).  There's a slider "CB Long Square Nails G9" that's set to 100% as default.  Turned it off and it looks normal now. And this was applied to a completely different figure. Thanks!

Post edited by OrangeFalcon on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886
    edited July 12

Always check the log, as DS will tell you which morph deltas are being loaded.

Post edited by Bejaymac on
  • savagestugsavagestug Posts: 167

I've seen this more than once. Sometimes there is an obvious way to revert the nails, sometimes you have to unisntall the character, file a ticket,and wait for an update. QC fail.

• This is also happening to me but I can't tell which CB character it is. I have Ianira, Lores, Samra, and Sana. Deleting /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/CynderBlue/Misc/CB Long Square Nails G9.dsf fixed it for me.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,153

I just posted something similar yesterday. It's definitely CynderBlue. Possibly more than one of their characters are causing this, because I only have Anhe and Ella.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,259

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I wondered why one of my male characters had long nails like that, but didn't go digging. I found CB Long Square Nails G9 to be set to 100% too. Out of CB's G9 characters, I have Ahne, Ethan, Hala, and Samara.

• CynderBlueCynderBlue Posts: 39
    edited August 14

Hi, So sorry your having an issue with any of my characters,  I have just been made aware of this issue here in the forums and am fixing immediately. Appologies for the inconveniance. If you require an immediate fix for this morph please contact me directly, if not it will be issued as an update as soon as Daz can get it out to you.

As a side note, should you ever have any issues with one of my products the fastest way to get answers is to message directly as it can take longer via the forums.

Again huge appologies!

Post edited by CynderBlue on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,259

I can't speak of behalf of everyone, but thank you for responding and taking care of it!

Since it's just fixing one slider, personally, I'm happy to wait for Daz's update, but I truly appreciate you jumping on it.