Glittify - Now Available! [Commercial]

Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 563

Hi everyone :)

My next product unlocks the power of metallic flakes properties in the Iray Uber and PBRSkin/PBRSkin Plus shaders, increasing max values of key properties for more flexibility. This enables more chunky glitter effects, all without the use of textures.

With dedicated scripts for selected surfaces and Genesis 2 to 9 figures, each with Iray Uber and PBRSkin versions (4 scripts total), you can 'glittify' anything you want!

Key features:

• 1-Click copy 'Base Color' textures to 'Metallic Flakes Color' channel.
  • 1-Click copy 'Metallicity' textures to 'Metallic Flakes Weight' channel...
  • ...which enables metallic color to be controlled independent of base color.
  • Easy access to all the key metallic flakes properties for each Iray shader, plus 'Base Color'.
  • Access to 'Base Bump' and 'Normal Map' weight within the 'Selected Surfaces' scripts so that their influence over glitter effect can be controlled.
  • Figure scripts automatically apply glitter effects to all skin and nail surfaces, supporting Genesis 2 to 9 (including anatomical elements).
  • Preview changes in realtime using Iray preview.

Store link: https://www.daz3d.com/glittify

Please find attached several of the promo images. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 737K
popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 624K
popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 475K
popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 425K
popup_09.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 658K
popup_10.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 657K
popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 547K
popup_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 864K
popup_14.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by Silas3D on

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,023

Looks really usefull.  I do have to ask, though, as a major application that immediately comes to mind is the creation of sculptural figures or characters in "bodypaint" ala GOLDFINGER... do those figure settings include preset options for the anatomical elements (or other matching geografts like wings)?

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 563

Thanks @Cybersox !

I don't know if you missed it in my key features list but I did mention that the figure scripts do support anatomical elements, meaning the default gens included with the figure pro bundles.

Other geografts like wings aren't supported with the figure scripts given that they operate based on a known list of surfaces, but you could use the relevant selected surface script (with the geograft selected in the scene) to process that separately - you wouldn't need to do it manually as is often the case with geografts :)

Here's an example of a statue - I used Effigy Builder, transferring the geoshell materials to the figure, then ran Glittify.

All of the skin/nail surfaces were processed together using the figure script, the hair, fig leaf and eye surfaces were done separately using selected surfaces script.

I didn't want to risk adding anat elements and Richard having to delete the image hehe ;)

statue.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,023

Silas3D said:

Thanks @Cybersox !

I don't know if you missed it in my key features list but I did mention that the figure scripts do support anatomical elements, meaning the default gens included with the figure pro bundles.

Other geografts like wings aren't supported with the figure scripts given that they operate based on a known list of surfaces, but you could use the relevant selected surface script (with the geograft selected in the scene) to process that separately - you wouldn't need to do it manually as is often the case with geografts :)

Sorry, it was late and what I meant but failed to type was "non-DAZ anatomical elements".  

Cybersox said:

Sorry, it was late and what I meant but failed to type was "non-DAZ anatomical elements".  

Ah hehe no problem!