I Now In Store - The Hedgerow Kit.

MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 350

Ever wanted a hedgerow to add some borders to that beautiful country lane, or road?  This bundle - The HedgeRow Kit  (comprised of The Hedgerow Kit Base - Comprised of low(ish) poly hawthorne bushes for hedging and The Hedgerow Kit Expansion  with low poly dog roses, brambles and ready made stretches of hedge rows plus ready made sets which should show up in both hedgemaker and Alienator 2 for your convenience)  you can have the hedge of your dreams. 

Whether its a green hedge, a flowering hedge or something inbetween you can easily create it using the ready made scene subsets in the expansion bundle , Hedgemaker, or indeeds any instancing programme you like with some masks, or indeed do it the old fashioined way and place those bushes by hand! )

Keep an eye out for it! 

Post edited by Martinjfrost on

Comments

• vaaernvaaern Posts: 74

Oh this looks nice! Looking forward to it!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,371

As an Ultrascenery/Alienator/Hedgemaker user since the original versions first came out, this was a must buy. 

Are there any plans for further add-ons?

Cheers,

Alex.

• MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 350

The Hedgerow Kit is now in store find it here! 

edited July 21

alexhcowley said:

As an Ultrascenery/Alienator/Hedgemaker user since the original versions first came out, this was a must buy. 

Are there any plans for further add-ons?

Cheers,

Alex.

Quite possibly depending on how this one does.  

Post edited by Martinjfrost on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,283

Very nice. Wishlisted for now, when funds will allow to purchase.

Here is another pic from the Hedgrow Kit. also using theUltrascenery 2 Pasture and Grasslands from Bioms Vol 1 and my Wild Flowers Bundle vol2

The Hedgerow Kit is now in store find it here! 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,009

If you do make some add-ons may I suggest some berries? When I was stationed in East Anglia, I fell in love with Hedgerow Berry Jam/Preserves/Jelly. I would adore berries to add the the hedges I just bought.

Thank you for creating this bundle, it is in my runtime.

Mary

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

memcneil70 said:

If you do make some add-ons may I suggest some berries? When I was stationed in East Anglia, I fell in love with Hedgerow Berry Jam/Preserves/Jelly. I would adore berries to add the the hedges I just bought.

Mary

Yes, I was hoping to be able to send people blackberrying - though they might be tricky to do usefully and low-polygon.

Richard Haseltine said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

Yes, I was hoping to be able to send people blackberrying - though they might be tricky to do usefully and low-polygon.

I was thinking of doing a set of sloes as an add on that would be flowers and fruiting versions i should think. Blackberrys are not low poly friendly at all. Sadly, there is a set of high poly ones in the daz origionals store i think  made by me but they are high poly.  

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

Martinjfrost said:

Richard Haseltine said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

I was thinking of doing a set of sloes as an add on that would be flowers and fruiting versions i should think. Blackberrys are not low poly friendly at all. Sadly, there is a set of high poly ones in the daz origionals store i think  made by me but they are high poly.  

That was my fear, and yes I was pretty sure you'd already done a high poly version - perhaps I could instance and scatter some spheres for further down the lane.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,757
    MJF could make an LOD version for USC2.

barbult said:

MJF could make an LOD version for USC2.

This.  

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,664

Martinjfrost said:

Richard Haseltine said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

Sloes are a really cool idea, and a great way out of the berries-but-not-too-high-poly conundrum I think, would love to see an addition like this. 

I had to look up sloes. Why I love your products, I keep learning more about our world. I endorse sloes. Maybe Sloe Gin will show up in the store as well.