Kamala 9 Bundle

Any chance the Presidents 9 Bundle will be updated to include the current Democratic nominee? 

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,142
    edited July 24

As of this post, she's not a president. The Presidents depicted in the bundle, as of release date, are both a former US president and the current US president. So it doesn't need to be updated.

"Kamala 9" can be her own character tho

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,732

MimicMolly said:

As of this post, she's not a president. The Presidents depicted in the bundle, as of release date, are both a former US president and the current US president. So it doesn't need to be updated.

"Kamala 9" can be her own character tho

You are right. I was looking at it only from the perspective of them being current candidates for US presidency. Maybe DAZ should do some more former presidents, or maybe enough controversy has been stirred up already.

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,922

Maybe it is better, to keep any hint of politics out of here.

The Joey and Donny bundle has been more than enough already.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,191

Masterstroke said:

Agreed 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,449
    If the feeling is that the world can't survive any longer without more spitting images of politicians (something I sincerely hope is NOT true), maybe the range of countries could be widened to include the leaders of the two other countries in North America, and all the other continents too before leadership candidates are considered.
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,740
    edited July 25

Former Canadian Prime Minister John Diefenbaker.  Now there's a face that could add variety to the morphing gene pool.

john-diefenbaker-crop.jpg
    750 x 788 - 113K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • victor.artemiyvictor.artemiy Posts: 6
    edited July 26

richardandtracy said:

If the feeling is that the world can't survive any longer without more spitting images of politicians (something I sincerely hope is NOT true), maybe the range of countries could be widened to include the leaders of the two other countries in North America, and all the other continents too before leadership candidates are considered.

Vladimir and Volodimir?^^

Post edited by victor.artemiy on
  • robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 789

@alfan We need a candidate Kamala 9 Bundle... I'm ready to buy :)

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003

I wonder if anyone has told her, what her name means in finnish?...

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,449

What does it mean in Finnish? (Assuming it's within the TOS)

Regards,

Richard

richardandtracy said:

What does it mean in Finnish? (Assuming it's within the TOS)

Finnish word "kamala" translates to "horrible" in english 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,009

Well my name, Mary, means 'the bitter one'. Talk about dooming your child. 

I worked for an international company, that when they tried to come up with a new product name, they had to pull in all the international sales team to check it out in their languages. We often had to try multiple names and change them. I think that is why so many medications now have nonsense names.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

Masterstroke said:

Word

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

memcneil70 said:

I worked for an international company, that when they tried to come up with a new product name, they had to pull in all the international sales team to check it out in their languages. We often had to try multiple names and change them. I think that is why so many medications now have nonsense names.

also, I believe, because names thata ren't real words are easier to trademark and protect  - I don't know why their lawyers let Meta adopt that name.

memcneil70 said:

My first and second name mean "Noble knight"... blush 

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,740

The name Rita is popular in Italy,  Spain, Portugal and Brazil,  and its roots stem from Margherita.

But in Slovenian, it refers to a body part.

It's a big planet  and there are plenty of languages,  it is inevitable that there will be some word meanings overlapping. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,830

There's a town in Japan called Obama. These things happen.

• drucdruc Posts: 396

9MBi did a Presidents bundle years ago (2008). No longer available that had George W Bush, John Cain, Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton with clothes and props.