(Released) FK dForce LUXE Chain Necklaces Bundle

Hello everyone! I apologize for (again) coming late to post about my release... but as you may imagine I am concentrated on making more interesting sets for all my appreciated customers and friends!

This time I introduce the dForce Chain Necklaces, with realistic draping and impressive effects on every image they could get a place for.

Genesis 9, Genesis 8/8.1 Female and Males, all them have their files ready.

These Chains are perfectly mixable with the OMNI Bead Necklaces because all them use the same simulation settings. Easy as breath!

Loads and loads of chains to choose from, different styles, thickness, number of links, etc. These DO NOT use anything else to drive them, just pure dForce.

Pay me a visit if you already didn´t, here:

https://www.daz3d.com/fk-dforce-luxe-chains-for-genesis-8-81-and-9-bundle

Have fun and let me know your impressions!

Fabi

FKC-XBUNDLE-Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 820K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,562

Another great product which went immediately in my cart (a girl can't have too much nice jewelry, especially virtual one which doesn't take actual space wink)

• ZiconZicon Posts: 290

I have no words for how utterly amazing these chains are. Just look at that perfect little bend where it hangs over the collar! Just look at that drape over the collar bone! I'd marry these chains if I could! heart

A pale-skinned elf man with blond hair, clothes in pastel silk, and multiple pieces of silver jewelry set with purple gemstones. He is sitting on a throne in pastel velvet and silver decorations, and is looking off to the side while absent-mindedly playing with his necklace, apparently uninterested in what is going on in front of him. His expression is somewhere between bored and disgusted.

[ view in daz gallery | view full version ]