Has this happened to anyone here? Bank alert... (solved)

JeadorJeador Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in The Commons

PC members might want to check their bank account..because today I found 60 transactions for the PCM all from the same day. Obviously it's a mistake, and not a hack hopefully because I'm short over $AUD400. I was a long way from home today when I found out there was hardly anything left in my account to buy what I went out for :-/

Post edited by DAZ_bfurner on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Please file a support ticket Using Zendesk. There was a very shortlived glitch, and obviously you were one got caught up in it. It was fixed as soon as it was reported. DAZ 3D will sort this out as soon as the office opens. Remember DAZ 3D is on UTC -7

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Please file a support ticket Using Zendesk. There was a very shortlived glitch, and obviously you were one got caught up in it. It was fixed as soon as it was reported. DAZ 3D will sort this out as soon as the office opens. Remember DAZ 3D is on UTC -7

That's the kind of error where DAZ need to be pre-emptively identifying, fixing, and notifying those affected.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

I had a similar issue, but thankfully nowhere near as server, and it took over a month to sort due to extremely bad communications (I'm still kind'a sore about it - can you tell lol). I'm sure as this seems to be a documented issue that it won't take so long. Best luck with customer support.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i shop online with the disposable visa gift cards. cuz yoo never know.

renters don't take too kindly to bounced rent checks

• mambanegramambanegra Posts: 577
    edited December 1969

So, when did this "Glitch" occur? I recently made a couple of purchases here-the first in a couple of months.

edited December 1969

No problems at all with purchases, was a strange glitch with PC renewals that was disabled as soon as it was spotted. So far reported instances are well down in single numbers, and dealt with as soon as they are reported, if ithat was in CS working hours.

• JeadorJeador Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So, when did this "Glitch" occur? I recently made a couple of purchases here-the first in a couple of months.

My account was almost emptied out on 30 August..which is the date in the sticky called "Platinum Members with payments due in August!"

I reported it to DAZ last night, Sydney time. It's now Tuesday morning here. I'm on a limited income, and $470 is a lot of money. I only have enough left to do a small shop, so DAZ had better refund me soon.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

DAZ had a three day weekend because of a holiday here in the US. They will be in the office tomorrow

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,173
    edited December 1969

Jeador said:
    PC members might want to check their bank account..because today I found 60 transactions for the PCM all from the same day. Obviously it's a mistake, and not a hack hopefully because I'm short over $AUD400. I was a long way from home today when I found out there was hardly anything left in my account to buy what I went out for :-/

Wow! First we find out that our removed Credit Card accounts might not really be removed. Now this? Unacceptable! And dangerous! Short lived or not. I don't think I need to worry, since I only use PayPal for purchases here anymore. At least, I hope not.

Dana

• edited December 1969

The same thing happened to me on Aug. 30. 59 transactions all at once. I called Daz immediately because I can't afford to have that kind of money to come out all at once either. ($469) They told me that they canceled it, while I was talking to them and the bank should see it and not take it out. I have been in touch with my bank and they know what is going on. I'm supposed to check with them again in the morning. In my email tonight I saw that Daz had taken yet another monthly charge on the 3rd of Sept.... This time I went into my account and deleted my credit card profile...until this thing is settled....I'll go back and re-enter my info later....or not.

• JeadorJeador Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Annie D. Sorry to hear you've been a victim too. I'm cancelling my cc info. too after your experiences.

The more I think about it the angrier I am with DAZ that they left it up to members to find out about their not insignificant error. They could have put a sticky alerting members about the problem (as DWG suggested). I can't ring them because I'm in Sydney, so I'm trying to wait patiently for their reply. It's now 2pm on the 5 September and still no word. My other half is in hospital over a 100kms away with a brain bleed. I've had to borrow the money for petrol because DAZ has $477 of mine! I'm really worried after jimzombie's experience that it might take weeks to sort out.

edited December 1969

I have emailed Britney again this morning, forwarding your email addy so she can talk to you directly. Sorry about the delay

• edited December 1969

Jeador said:
    Annie D. Sorry to hear you've been a victim too. I'm cancelling my cc info. too after your experiences.

The more I think about it the angrier I am with DAZ that they left it up to members to find out about their not insignificant error. They could have put a sticky alerting members about the problem (as DWG suggested). I can't ring them because I'm in Sydney, so I'm trying to wait patiently for their reply. It's now 2pm on the 5 September and still no word. My other half is in hospital over a 100kms away with a brain bleed. I've had to borrow the money for petrol because DAZ has $477 of mine! I'm really worried after jimzombie's experience that it might take weeks to sort out.

I called Daz again yesterday and they were supposed to call me back but they have not called yet. I imagine they have a mess trying to fix this... I am keeping a close watch on my account via online banking page... I hate the idea of leaving the PC but I for sure can't go thru this anymore. :-S

• LadyCarfaxLadyCarfax Posts: 19
    edited May 2014

Hello,

I'm new on DAZ. I suscribed to PC around the 5th september. Just after, I discovered this topic...
    I really can't afford that kind of bank trouble. So, I wanted to know if your issues were resolved finally (quickly, with difficulty or not resolved at all). Did DAZ refund your bank fees ?
    Is there a commercial support on DAZ ?
    I'm a litlle worried. I ponder my renewal. I frankly don't understand why we cannot suscribe by Paypal, since DAZ permits payments by it. I'm okay for an extra fee about 1 or 2 dollars by month if we could pay by Paypal.

Otherwise, I must say I'm delighted with DAZ ans its wonderful ressources. I would be really sadened by cancelling my subscription.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
    Helene

Post edited by LadyCarfax on
  • edited December 1969

Update:
    Everything is fine now...Daz took care of it right away and there hasn't been any more problems..everything is back to normal!!

• LadyCarfaxLadyCarfax Posts: 19
    edited May 2014

Hello Annie,

Thank You very much for your answer.

Regards,
    Helene

Post edited by LadyCarfax on