Game show sets?

I am wondering if there are any 3D models of game show sets I could purchase, or even better, download for free.

Two game show sets I would prefer are Wheel of Fortune and Family Feud.  The set for The Price is Right seems a bit too complex, not to mention I already have that game show set's 3D model.

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,751

Not here at daz but now with the editorial license options becoming more common. a possibility. 

In the meantime,    https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/3D-Models/game+show

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,711
    edited August 13

Something like this (see attached pics if they show up)? Classic and Modern design both included. Vertical and horizontal options for the wheel. Some other stuff.

It used to be on my Rendo store before I closed it. It's currently nowhere (other than my hard drive) but I've made it available as a freebie on request until I can find a time to upload it to my ShareCG. Feel free to PM me if you want it.

GSS Promo Main 01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 314K
    GSS Q C Cam 1.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 332K
    GSS Wheel Options.jpg
    1400 x 1400 - 424K
    GSS W M Cam 6.jpg
    1400 x 900 - 252K
    GSS Q M Cam 1.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 271K
    GSS Q C Cam 6c.png
    1400 x 900 - 2M
    Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,109
    edited August 14

It's really great that there are a few game show sets on TS, but seeing how much a fan of classic game shows I am, I'd be happy for a modern Wheel of Fortune set, as I might be able to modify it to make it more retro (as in 1980s and early 1990s retro) for Wheel of Fortune.  As for Family Feud, there appears to be nothing in terms of classic sets (from the Richard Dawson and Ray Combs eras), but mostly for the current set during the Steve Harvey era.  The sets for both game shows were initially based on the Celebrity format aired during the summer months on ABC.

There are even sets for Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Jeopardy!, and as for The Price is Right, there is virtually nothing in terms of full sets but there is a Showcase Showdown prop.

I do also remember seeing a game show set on Rendo too.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • Silent Winter, I didn't receive the response in time due to my busy agenda, but I am still interested in downloading the game show set you created.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,711

EightiesIsEnough said:

Silent Winter, I didn't receive the response in time due to my busy agenda, but I am still interested in downloading the game show set you created.

Check the first message I sent in reply to your PM (or the last one). The link there should still be valid. Any problems, PM me again.