Karateka Pants Black Belt for FEMALE GENESIS 8

foxyfoxfurriesfoxyfoxfurries Posts: 322
edited August 16 in Product Suggestions

Hello everyone!

I search for LOOOONG time some nice Karate Pants black belt for my GF8 but most of the karate / judo and all this stuff the belt on the shirt and not pants.
I seatch someting like the image I give.
Any one know where can I get something like this? THANKS A LOT! :)

dynamic-martial-arts-gi-for-daz-freak-4-4.jpg
500 x 650 - 191K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528
    edited August 16
    Post edited by TraceSL on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,673
    Kitbashing may be an option?
  • TraceSL said:

Exnem dForce Karate Gi Outfit for Genesis 8 Female (renderosity.com)

Sorry, look like on the shirt

crosswind said:

Kitbashing may be an option?

Yes I saw this one hehe , I search on the pants only :) 

edited August 16
    Kitbash... I meant you merge a belt with the pants. Do You know Blender or have Mesh Grabber?
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,345
    edited August 16

@Perlk has a free dForce Karate set for G8M:

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/91923/karate-for-g8m-new-version

The belt is where you want when it's loading without the shirt and autofitting seems to work nicely from what I was able to see (after adding a smoothing modifier).

The belt doesn't have bone and it's not dForce: I tried to add dForce with a weight node, to limit the simulation to the part that should be moving, but the result is not totally what I had in mind.

It should still give you an idea about how it fare autofitted on a G8F character (I'm using the pose provided with the set):

perlk_karate_set_autofit_G8F.jpg
    2400 x 1600 - 646K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • foxyfoxfurriesfoxyfoxfurries Posts: 322
    edited August 16

crosswind said:

Kitbash... I meant you merge a belt with the pants. Do You know Blender or have Mesh Grabber?

Elor said:

@Perlk has a free dForce Karate set for G8M:

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/91923/karate-for-g8m-new-version

The belt is where you want when it's loading without the shirt and autofitting seems to work nicely from what I was able to see (after adding a smoothing modifier).

The belt doesn't have bone and it's not dForce: I tried to add dForce with a weight node, to limit the simulation to the part that should be moving, but the result is not totally what I had in mind.

It should still give you an idea about how it fare autofitted on a G8F character (I'm using the pose provided with the set):

Thanks to both of you! I will try it out as well thanks! But have something like what I sent? , And about blender no I dont really know how to use it that much , Also dont mind for example take some pants and add to this some blackbelt its also good idea! Like some jogger nice pants with belt.
    I saw a loooot of outfits with karate style but all the belts on the shirts and not the pants , its a shame because they super hd looks so great but you cant make them on the pants hehe. :) 

Post edited by foxyfoxfurries on
    edited August 17

In fact, I know a bit about Karate because the son of a friend of mine is a Karate apprentice. Wearing the belt on the shirt is the traditional and formal way. I asked them about it. It seems that nobody binds the black belt internally on the pants 'cause that belt represents the level of mastery. Especially nobody wears no shirt when practising or combating... it's against the "dress code" of Karate. So it should be the reason that content creators don't make the suit in that way ~~

So to me, the belt in the screenshot you posted should be just an accessory. But if you know MD or Blender, it should be very easy to make one. I quickly made one in MD (ss1). Fit it on the pants from this product https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-karate-gi-for-genesis-8 Then add some shaders. (ss2)

Is that you want ?

SNAG-2024-8-17-003.png
    2535 x 1350 - 587K
    SNAG-2024-8-17-010.png
    2560 x 1392 - 3M
    edited August 17

crosswind said:

In fact, I know a bit about Karate because the son of a friend of mine is a Karate apprentice. Wearing the belt on the shirt is the traditional and formal way. I asked them about it. It seems that nobody binds the black belt internally on the pants 'cause that belt represents the level of mastery. Especially nobody wears no shirt when practising or combating... it's against the "dress code" of Karate. So it should be the reason that content creators don't make the suit in that way ~~

So to me, the belt in the screenshot you posted should be just an accessory. But if you know MD or Blender, it should be very easy to make one. I quickly made one in MD (ss1). Fit it on the pants from this product https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-karate-gi-for-genesis-8 Then add some shaders. (ss2)

Is that you want ?

Oh wow it looks great!!! If you can make the belt more father at the fabric that come out it can be even more amazing! I don't mind to pay you for that as well with paypal if you have :)
    Also one question , Can I make it more "low" if I use it , for example like the image I sent?
    And I know the belt need to be on the shirt I was in martial arts as well BUT i love it on the pants because it looks badass :P

Pantsss.PNG
    582 x 371 - 515K
    edited August 17

Oh wow it looks great!!! If you can make the belt more father at the fabric that come out it can be even more amazing! I don't mind to pay you for that as well with paypal if you have :)
    Also one question , Can I make it more "low" if I use it , for example like the image I sent?
    And I know the belt need to be on the shirt I was in martial arts as well BUT i love it on the pants because it looks badass :P

The belt is a freebie rather than a Product from me, you don't need to pay for it ! But my bad... I overlooked you need it for G8F... I used the pants of G8M, haha ~ I'll tweak it.

So lets' confirm first:
    - What do you mean by "...make the belt more father at the fabric that come out" ? You want the belt longer or something ? like in ss1?
    - Then you want to make the pants lower? to show more belly ? like the one in ss2 ?

Do you have that Karate product I showed you above ?

Edit: The waistband of G8F's pants from that Product is narrower than G8M's, then the BlackBelt has to be turned narrower as well... (ss 3 ~ 4) Are you okay with that ? Or I made a wider morph on the pants ?

SNAG-2024-8-17-011.png
    1471 x 1294 - 962K
    SNAG-2024-8-17-012.png
    2560 x 1392 - 722K
    SNAG-2024-8-17-013.png
    2191 x 1349 - 742K
    SNAG-2024-8-17-014.png
    2185 x 1347 - 568K
    edited August 17

crosswind said:

The belt is a freebie rather than a Product from me, you don't need to pay for it ! But my bad... I overlooked you need it for G8F... I used the pants of G8M, haha ~ I'll tweak it.

So lets' confirm first:
    - What do you mean by "...make the belt more father at the fabric that come out" ? You want the belt longer or something ? like in ss1?
    - Then you want to make the pants lower? to show more belly ? like the one in ss2 ?

Do you have that Karate product I showed you above ?

Edit: The waistband of G8F's pants from that Product is narrower than G8M's, then the BlackBelt has to be turned narrower as well... (ss 3 ~ 4) Are you okay with that ? Or I made a wider morph on the pants ?

Ohhh amazing! Yes I want lower to show the belly more , I love when its low pants on my girls hehe (how you made it on the GF8 its perfect!) about the belt I want it more "fatter" not to much long but fir the pants  like the red I show here. Also loved the japanese touch on the black belt! GREAT!
    And yes I have this karate item I bought it hehe , Also feel free with me! I dont mind to pay for it! you work on that :)
    If you have discord or send me here I dont mind to pay you as well ^^

Like this.png
    500 x 650 - 290K
    edited August 17

Okey dokey, I'm tweaking on it with G8F's pants as you wish, and firstly make the end "fatter", haha ~ Just hang on for some time ~

SNAG-2024-8-17-016.png
    2270 x 1343 - 782K
  • crosswind said:

Okey dokey, I'm tweaking on it with G8F's pants as you wish, and firstly make the end "fatter", haha ~ Just hang on for some time ~

Thank you so much!!! Also will be the japanese latters as well? You have discord? i want to pay you for that ^^ 

foxyfoxfurries said:

crosswind said:

Thank you so much!!! Also will be the japanese latters as well? You have discord? i want to pay you for that ^^ 

Ah ~ those are not Japanese but Chinese... However it's a bit weird to me though I come from China (I also speak Japanese) haha ~~ More or less it means "martial". I can make it for you anyway. And I'll also give you a UV template. You can add whatever you want on the belt by using GIMP or Ps.

And if you'd really like to appreciate my help, just "buy me a cup of coffe", haha ~ I'll PM you my link on ko-fi.com later on.

edited August 17

crosswind said:

foxyfoxfurries said:

crosswind said:

Ah ~ those are not Japanese but Chinese... However it's a bit weird to me though I come from China (I also speak Japanese) haha ~~ More or less it means "martial". I can make it for you anyway. And I'll also give you a UV template. You can add whatever you want on the belt by using GIMP or Ps.

And if you'd really like to appreciate my help, just "buy me a cup of coffe", haha ~ I'll PM you my link on ko-fi.com later on.

Ohhh hahaha I see it's also great by me, Japanese Chinese both great , I thought its japanese this why i said it! HAHAHAHA SORRY XD and it can be great if I can also make my own thing on the belt! Also I can change the height of the pants as well when i want and use mesh smooth? :)
    When you done let me know ^^ 

edited August 17

All, right ~ The attached ZIP file is for G8F version. It's dForce ready. There're 4 morphs on Belt, Bend Front morphs are used for some extreme poses before simulation (ss 1 ~ 2). And Waist Down morph is on Pants ! (ss 3)

Everything is in Scene file, so you can freely save Belt as whatever Figure asset or Wearable Preset as well as save Waist Down morph on Pants as a Morph Asset. Texture maps, OBJ file, UV template and a Phtoshoshop template are all included. Extract Runtime folder to your Daz Library first before opening Scene file.

Only I had no time to make all pJCMs on Belt 'cause that'll take more time. Since it is dForce Ready, so it should work well in most of the cases. Have fun !  Also check PM in your Inbox.

Edit: The words on the belt uses Diffuse Overlay with a Mask image... so you can see the words only when Preview or Render. Add whatever you want by opening included PSD or the UV template file in GIMP or Ps to edit the Text layer. (ss4)

SNAG-2024-8-17-017.png
    2560 x 1392 - 2M
    SNAG-2024-8-17-019.png
    2560 x 1392 - 771K
    SNAG-2024-8-17-020.png
    2560 x 1392 - 1M
    SNAG-2024-8-18-021.png
    2560 x 1392 - 113K
    zip
    zip
    !BlackBelt.zip
    1M
  • crosswind said:

All, right ~ The attached ZIP file is for G8F version. It's dForce ready. There're 4 morphs on Belt, Bend Front morphs are used for some extreme poses before simulation (ss 1 ~ 2). And Waist Down morph is on Pants ! (ss 3)

Everything is in Scene file, so you can freely save Belt as whatever Figure asset or Wearable Preset as well as save Waist Down morph on Pants as a Morph Asset. Texture maps, OBJ file, UV template and a Phtoshoshop template are all included. Extract Runtime folder to your Daz Library first before opening Scene file.

Only I had no time to make all pJCMs on Belt 'cause that'll take more time. Since it is dForce Ready, so it should work well in most of the cases. Have fun !  Also check PM in your Inbox.

Edit: The words on the belt uses Diffuse Overlay with a Mask image... so you can see the words only when Preview or Render. Add whatever you want by opening included PSD or the UV template file in GIMP or Ps to edit the Text layer. (ss4)

Sended you back a DM :) 

foxyfoxfurries said:

crosswind said:

Sended you back a DM :) 

Thank you for your generosity ! Have fun and feel free to let me know if there's any issue. smiley

edited August 18

Update:

1) I added a separte "Back" surface to avoid the words appear on the back of the belt. (ss1)
    2) The installation ZIP is attached. I've saved the figure and morph assets. You just extract the folders in ZIP file to your Daz Library (overwrite!). Then find 2 wearable presets in : Your Daz Library\Figures\!BlackBelt\ Then load them as needed. (ss2)

SNAG-2024-8-18-027.png
    2560 x 1392 - 2M
    SNAG-2024-8-18-029.png
    2560 x 1392 - 969K
    zip
    zip
    for Installation!.zip
    1M