Character suitable for News Anchor?

Does anybody know if there are any characters suited for news anchor characters in the Shop?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

Are you looking for a character (skin and shape) or clothes/hair?

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,109
    edited August 23

Character, as in skin and shape. While I'm at it, I could use a hairstyle too.  And for Genesis 3 or 8 both genders.

I found this set, which has a male with a character shape, hairstyle, and mustache/beard combo, and a suit.  What products would I need to match that figure depicted in the main picture in this page:

https://www.daz3d.com/tv-news-vignette

EDIT: I found a list of links to products used in the promo images.  I added what I wanted to my wishlist just now.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

What makes a news anchor different from any other person then?

edited August 24

Well, to be quite honest, I thought news anchors looked more serious when delivering a newscast.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,711

For reference - the character with the moustache in those promos was a mix of:

• Dasan 8 Head, Jonathan 8 Head, Leroy 8 Head, and Valentino 8 Head, all at 20% each.
    • Jonathan 8 Body at 100%
    • The skin was also Johathan 8

But, yeah, almost any character can be a news anchor if you dress them right, so play with mixing the characters you've got.

edited August 24

I may be able to get by with the head of Jonathan 8 in addition to a Jonathan 8 body.

And also, I intend to get the suit and at least the hairstyle.