KRA eBook with Carrara renders for free at Amazon today!

guido_2244424guido_2244424 Posts: 16
edited January 2016 in Carrara Discussion

This offer has now ended. Thank you for your interest!

It all began with some scenes in Carrara...

Worldwide offer to celebrate the KRA eBook availability:
Get the eBook of KRA by Aguidon for FREE.
ONLY this weekend, January 23 and 24 2016, Pacific time.

All you need is a personal account at Amazon (in any country!) and a Kindle eBook reader or a free Kindle app installed on your computer, tablet or phone.

http://www.amazon.com/KRA-Aguidon-ebook/dp/B019495G3S

The eBook edition of KRA contains a few ambiance images. Below, you will find the cover of the KRA eBook and one ambiance image. Both rendered in Carrara. This is an easy opportunity to add this eBook to your personal library, explore the Carrara renders inside, perhaps read it and maybe even enjoy KRA at no cost at all.

Have a good one!

KRA by Aguidon

KRA by Aguidon

Post edited by guido_2244424 on

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024

Thanks, I can confirm that it is free and can also be viewed directly after purchase on regular Windows PC, since Amazon offers a "Kindle cloud viewer".

• Thank you for the confirmation. The offer to redeem the eBook of KRA for free at Amazon is valid until midnight pacific time today, January 24.

KRA by Aguidon

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

In my Kindle account, thanks! smiley

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I will give you advance notice that we will move this thread out of sight, once it is no longer a free offer, due to Daz off site Commercial rules,

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 737

Wow Thanks

• Chohole said:

I will give you advance notice that we will move this thread out of sight, once it is no longer a free offer, due to Daz off site Commercial rules,

Thank you for that!
    It is the best solution to avoid any confusion for anyone. I appreciate it.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thanks! Picked it up today! The renders look gorgeous! I'm also an author using 3D to do inspiration pieces, book covers, promo materials, etc. (Well, trying to! I'm learning!)