Can't write tags?

Familiarizing my self with D|S, I see the tags feature for items in your library.  Cool.  So I try it...  Seems any tag or notes I try to add, I get:

Database Error

Could not set content row for item.duf

New install of DAZ Studio 4.9, 64 bit on Windows 10.

Comments

• his xhis x Posts: 866
    edited February 2016

Familiarizing my self with D|S, I see the tags feature for items in your library.  Cool.  So I try it...  Seems any tag or notes I try to add, I get:

Database Error

Could not set content row for item.duf

New install of DAZ Studio 4.9, 64 bit on Windows 10.

Me too.  Just noticed it today.  Couldn't save a tag on anything.  Still can't.

Post edited by his x on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

This should be fixed in the current Public Beta.

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268
    edited February 2016

This should be fixed in the current Public Beta.

Sort of.  I did some troubleshooting myself, and still have the ticket open.

I can write tags and notes on items purchased through the Daz store.  But other things that I've imported & saved as DUF files I cannot.  Hope the logs give them the info they need.

Here's the ominous-looking part of the log trying to write:

'2016-02-19 00:56:23', '2016-02-19 00:56:23') RETURNING id) failed with exception: ERROR:  insert or update on table "content" violates foreign key constraint "content_product_id_fkey"
    DETAIL:  Key (product_id)=(-10) is not present in table "product".

Post edited by Gator on

It sounds like the "LOCAL USER" product has been deleted, so anything that doesn't belong to a vendor product isn't working.

It sounds like the "LOCAL USER" product has been deleted, so anything that doesn't belong to a vendor product isn't working.

Do you know how I can fix that?

I worked with product support, didn't get an answer yet. 

I've been dealing with it, but the way I've re-organized is wrong.  I stopped doing that.  Now I found a Daz correct/friendly way to do it, but I can't with these 3-d party products.  HELP again!!!  My library has grown and is becoming unmanageable & diffucult to find things.

I think support should be able to give you a script to fix it -- if not, you could export user data and reset the database, then re-import metadata.  If yu do that you may need to tell DS to re-install anything you've installed with Connect (it won't re-download anything, it'll see that the products have already been installed and mark them as installed).

Thanks, I really hope they can fix it.  I think they'll have to walk me through that though.  I can't deal with the issue any longer though, lbrary is getting too large & hard to find things.

Here's an error from the log:

WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Query (INSERT INTO "content" (product_id,product_path,filename,default_filename,path,file_and_path,last_filesystem_path,vendor_words,auto_words,user_words,description_id,note_id,content_type_id,compatibility_base_id,audience,group_num,hide,poser_type,studio_type,user_facing,hash,is_vendor,has_cloud_meta_data,is_installed,is_cloud_owned,needs_update,delete_on_update,date_created,last_update) VALUES (-10, '', 'BonesL.duf', 'BonesL.duf', 'People/Genesis 3 Female/Accesories/FK-Bonellusion', 'people/genesis 3 female/accesories/fk-bonellusion/bonesl.duf', 'C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Accesories/FK-Bonellusion/BonesL.duf', '', 'BonesL.duf,BonesL,duf', '', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, 0, 'f', 0, 1, 't', 'bbb0368575e445d9a9d8e99dabf64036', 'f', 'f', 't', 'f', 'f', 'f', '2016-05-10 15:41:27', '2016-05-10 15:41:27') RETURNING id) failed with exception: ERROR:  insert or update on table "content" violates foreign key constraint "content_product_id_fkey"
    DETAIL:  Key (product_id)=(-10) is not present in table "product".

FIXED!!!!  laugh

I tried a beta version directed back in early Feb, directed by support but it didn't work.  I think I tried the next version a few weeks or so later with no luck.

Found another thread on the issue, so I tried updating the beta again to 4.9.2.55 Pro Edition 64-bit.  That works!