FA's 2024 Halloween Gifts Page

Well, I bet you thought this was not going to happen...I thought so too. Our host migrated us to a server with the latest PHP and my very comfy home on the web is putting up a fight, but, slowly and surely I am getting things fixed.

Our gift pages will still start on October 1 with a freebie and then more each day thereafter, I could not get the background to mind me so I just did one of my favorite musicals. The music helped me not get too frustrated...LOL

We are still in need of goodies should anyone wish to play with us too, just let me know here, as always anything you create is accepted. Here is the link to the page which is bare for now but bookmark it and tell others.

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2024/index.html

Comments

• I lost my own thread...LOL Oh well just to let you know that so far we have around 15 gifts to hand out, if anyone wants t play with us then let me know.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,593

I messaged you at Fantasy Attic about one item almost ready for you.

LOL I finally found the kitty on one of my dvd's so the newest freebie is great. I have to wait on getting La Femme 2, but will grab the dress for now.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,551

I have tried the link posted for the last 2 days, and I just get an error.  Does it possibly not work in Safari for some reason?  I'm very sad, I wanted to see what is available, I've have received some amazing things from The Fantasies Attic giveaways before!

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 805

Fae3D said:

I have tried the link posted for the last 2 days, and I just get an error.  Does it possibly not work in Safari for some reason?  I'm very sad, I wanted to see what is available, I've have received some amazing things from The Fantasies Attic giveaways before!

Works fine for me on both Chrome and Firefox on a PC. I don't have Safari installed to check if I'd have the same problem, but try another browser maybe? 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,551

I tried a different browser, and it did indeed work!  Now I have access, strange that it won't work on Safari?  No problem, though, I'm just happy to be able to get the cool stuff ^_^

Thank you so much!!!

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 589
    edited October 13

Hello everyone. On the Fantay Attic website you can find my new freebie: two plates for the Halloween table. I hope you like it.

whitw-dish-promo2txt.jpg
    823 x 761 - 108K
    blue-dish-promo2txt.jpg
    823 x 761 - 106K
    Post edited by emanuela1 on

And have the link posted on a few discord servers for you guys.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 644

Thank you! :)

• where's day 26?

Blood-PawWerewolf said:

where's day 26?

Probably just a bit late, I will message them a reminder.