SBRM Metadata problems

WildlyfeWildlyfe Posts: 92
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I cannot seem to get any of the Songbird Remix packs Metadata to show up in DS4. I have re-imported them several times. Any ideas?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited September 2012

I have some of them, and they appear in the Smart Content tab under Animals > Real World >

They can also be found in the Content Library tab under Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > Songbird Remix, and also in the Pose folder as well

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • WildlyfeWildlyfe Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

I found that after re-importing all my metadata, my Songbird Remix packs still don't show up, and now the Genesis gorilla metadata doesn't show which it did before. All the regular files are fine, just the metadata no showing.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Have you tried reseting your datbase first and then re-importing all metadata? Just re-importing may not fix things, which is why you want to do the reset first. I had to do to get things to show up that weren't showing up.

• WildlyfeWildlyfe Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Yes, I did reset the database once, but I really don't want to have to do that everytime I have a problem. I am getting tired of having to re-organize my categories.