I exported CR2 from Daz Studio and Imported into Poser 13

I used Daz Studio 4.23.01 to export a Genesis 9 character as CR2 format and imported them into Poser 13.

I also tried with FBX exported from DS adn imported into P13.  Memory utilisation seems better with FBX format, while CR2 from DS cuases lagging. My GPU (Nvidia) does not heat up so the lag must be processing happening on my CPU.

I had to tweak some of the material settings.  I did not add SSS, Bump, nor Displacement (these do not come over during the conversion).

SCR Wang CR2 in POser13.png
1027 x 1040 - 871K

Comments

• The full render using SuperFly, my own 360 HDRI and one distant light. I emphasise:I did not add SSS, Bump, nor Displacement (these do not come over during the conversion)

wang.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
  • MartirillaMartirilla Posts: 181

Interest experiment. I wonder what applying the free eZSkin 3.2, to the export's skin, would do?

• edited October 25

Martirilla said:

Interest experiment. I wonder what applying the free eZSkin 3.2, to the export's skin, would do?

I had forgotten about that utility (been 2 years since I last used Poser software)

I did manage adjust the surface settings of the FBX version of G9 exported from DS and imported into Poser13.

SCR FBX version with SSS n Bum +360 illum.png
    1140 x 1045 - 736K
    SCR FBX version with SSS n Bum.png
    1104 x 1041 - 416K
    Post edited by ibr_remote aka infinity10 on