New Product: The Bedroom for Carrara (commercial?)

DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716
edited January 2016 in Carrara Discussion

Just in case you missed it, there is a new Carrara product by mmoir : The Bedroom for Carrara. There are so few Carrara products I thought I would let everyone know this is available.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up, Dustrider! yes

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493

Love the school bus. Nice touch!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Thanks this will come in handy!

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Thanks for the HU :)

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited February 2016

Nice set, MMoir.  This another great example of the extra value some Carrara PA's provide.  In addition to the 2 bedroom interiors, there is a nice collection of outdoor support elements such as bushes, trees, and an old fence.  Like other MMoir sets (and Howie Farkes, Tango Alpha, PhilW, Dartabeck,...), there are plenty of pieces that can be used independently.  The products page does not have a preview pic for the backyard.  Here is a quick render of one angle outside the preset bedroom camera angles.  I don't think the backyard is intended as a separate set, but one could easily use it as a starting place.

mmoir bedroom backyard.jpg
    3000 x 1688 - 893K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • That's where I left my bike!  On my list!

• Thanks for that diomede, I may add this to my cart next pay as did not realize an outside as well yes

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

I immediately added this to my Wishlist.  SSA check doesn't come for another week.  Boohoo.

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024

If you buy it and another product on this page, you get 59% off the rest of mmoir's Carrara items.
    More info here: http://www.daz3d.com/01-31-follow-the-path-to-beauty

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

Yup, its now on my hard drive, tempting me to do another Luther story, based on the great "Calvin & Hobbes":

http://cache.coverbrowser.com/image/calvin-and-hobbes/6-1.jpg

• I did buy it even no immediate use for it, nice as it is,

simply because it is for Carrara and I am unhappy about future store items for DAZ studio going connect only so supporting artists who support us.

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

I now have all of MMoir stuff due to the sale i got the last few items.

I also do not like the new DAZ connect  but am resigned to the fact that we are left out in the cold to do what we can with Carrara until the place below freezes over or DAZ smartens up as Carrara was in the top sellers last year.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    3drendero said:

If you buy it and another product on this page, you get 59% off the rest of mmoir's Carrara items.
    More info here: http://www.daz3d.com/01-31-follow-the-path-to-beauty

The only other item I could use would be the laundromat and I don't want or need it. I don't use IRay or G3. Thanks for pointing this out, though.