Carrara Challenge #22: “Wild, Wild West” : Winners announced :)

Comments

• Thank you all, more please, we have now yet another tie, lol smiley

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Yo, FifthElement.  If this were Chicago or New Orleans, some folks could vote multiple times - for a price.  devil

• Lol, we do not want that, are you doing the count as well (forgot to ask for your help, sorry about that) ? PM me please with yours if you do not mind, my internet connection sux for a few days now, hopefully I'll be able to monitor this area promptly smiley

• VarselVarsel Posts: 574

Here are my votes. Hope it's not to late.

Entry No. #1      Western Romance Pinup   -   Diomede

Entry No. #4 "Portrait of an Outlaw"    -    Mark D. Olsen (MDO2010)

Entry No. #10   Time for a drink    -   Chickenman

• diomede said:

Yo, FifthElement.  If this were Chicago or New Orleans, some folks could vote multiple times - for a price.  devil

Hey! As a Chicago resident I resent that! (But if you need some votes, I might know a guy... wink).

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247

#6 One false Move and the Teddy Bear gets it - head wax

#4 Portrait of an Outlaw - Mark D. Olsen

#5 , "Lone Ranger and Tonto" Stezza

In no particular order - well done all of you - very difficult to decide between you all:)

• Ok, guys, voting is on PAUSE, no more votese for now after this post.

It is late (at least for me) and I will count votes some time in the morning and see can we have winners, ya all stay tuned smiley

• FifthElementFifthElement Posts: 569
    edited February 2016

Lol, we have a tie again, so, I'm extending voting for 2 more days, today and tomorrow, if it's still there, I will ask third party or I will break it myself, we'll see, so vote away...

Voting is open again till February 16th 23:59:59 CST (GMT-6) smiley

Post edited by FifthElement on
  • Western Romance Pinup
    C0WB0Y 3000
    Time for a drink

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Entry No.#3 "C0WB0Y 3000"

Entry No.#4 "Portrait of an Outlaw"

Entry No.#5

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

I vote for #6, #7, #4.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

I have been so busy with study and work...ack. But had to vote..once I saw it extended. These are all wonderful...but....but....

Entry #10,  #3,  and  #8

yes  SileneUK

• 3anson3anson Posts: 313

Here are my votes, in order of entry number:

#4  MDO2010   Portrait of an Outlaw

#5 Stezza        Lone Ranger and Tonto

#10 Chickenman, "Time for a drink"

• Ok people, voting is now officially closed.

We have a tie for a fourth place, I'm gonna ask one of the mods to break it later today (have to go to work now) so we can finally announce winners and get to the end of this thing, thank you all for all your submissions and votes. It was fun.

Cheers smiley

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Ok people, voting is now officially closed.

We have a tie for a fourth place, I'm gonna ask one of the mods to break it later today (have to go to work now) so we can finally announce winners and get to the end of this thing, thank you all for all your submissions and votes. It was fun.

Cheers smiley

I bet Daz would give them both $10 - if you asked .

• Sorry, I did not mean to cause confusion, it is a tie between 3rd and 4th place smiley

• Okey dokey.

With the little help of one of the forum mods tie was broken and now we finally have the winners:

FIRST PLACE (17 votes): chickenman - Entry 10 - "Time for a drink"          Prize: $100.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s)

SECOND PLACE (13 votes): MDO2010 - Entry 4 - "Portrait of an Outlaw"         Prize: $50.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s)

THIRD PLACE (12 votes): head wax - Entry 6 - "One false Move and the Teddy Bear gets it"        Prize: $25.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s)

FOURTH PLACE/honorable mention (11 votes): Stezza - Entry 5 - "Lone Ranger & Tonto"        Prize: $10.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s)

Congrats to ya all and thanks for playing smiley

P.S.

Dear winners, ya all have messages in you inboxes.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

grats! smiley

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Very good job to all who participated.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Congratulations to the winners and my fellow participants.  Very good collection of entries.  Chickenman, I really enjoyed being able to watch your projects evolve and your creative process.  Helped make it one of the best WIP threads that we have had.  And now you get total dictatorial powers for a month or so. 

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989

Congrats @chickenman.. a well deserved winner by our white winged warrior smiley

well done everyone who participated and to the minor place getters especially Headwax... enjoyable to watch.

and who is this mod ... hmmmmmm devil

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

ha ha thanks Stezza, didn't I tell you I was the new moderator? ;)

Well done everyone, and yes chickenman,very well deserved.

and thanks again FithElement ! et daz

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Stezza said:

Congrats @chickenman.. a well deserved winner by our white winged warrior smiley

well done everyone who participated and to the minor place getters especially Headwax... enjoyable to watch.

and who is this mod ... hmmmmmm devil

Cho has a weakness for teddy bears  

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Well done everyone. Great set of renders and great WIPs too. yes

• Congrats all - a very nice theme and challenge this month! laugh

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Conrats to all, Well Done some very intresting pictures again this month.

I really enjoyed this challenge and it forced me to learn some useful stuff.

Glad you all enjoyed my progress.

Ideas are already churning in my head of what will by next month.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Conrats to all, Well Done some very intresting pictures again this month.

I really enjoyed this challenge and it forced me to learn some useful stuff.

Glad you all enjoyed my progress.

Ideas are already churning in my head of what will by next month.

so when does it start angel

• Sorry I didn't do anything with this one. By the time I saw voting was open, it was already closed! Great entries as always!
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    Sorry I didn't do anything with this one. By the time I saw voting was open, it was already closed! Great entries as always!

decided to give us other carrara people a chance , eh?