Fit Control for arms

I'm looking for something similar to Zev0's fit control, but with more support for arms and wrists.  I'm trying to properly layer sleaved garments and gloves, and keep running into problems.

Comments

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I was just thinking about something similar last night when working on a scene. Something like a combination of poke-a-way and Fit control where the poke-a-way morphs are transfered to each piece of clothing so everything could be adjusted individually.

Actually, I wonder if you couldn't load 1 layer of clothing, get it set how you want using poke-a-way. Export the item as object and re-import as morph for that layer. Then load the 2nd layer of clothing and use poke-a-way to get it to lay where you want, export/reimport as morph for that layer.

remove all the poke-a-way settings and apply the morphs to the layers of clothes...

I'll have to try this.

• I can usually layer decently using fit control and poke away together. Something i've found that helps is to change the collsion of the second clothing item to the first instead of to the figure. i.e figure>shirt>jacket. Set jacket collision to the shirt.