Internet Explorer cannot display ...

DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I come to the DAZ site, store or forums, and:

The first page - the page of the favorite link i used - almost always displays.

The next page I go to often displays.

The third one sometimes displays.

The fourth one just occasionally displays.

Past that, forget it.

After the last one that displayed that session - first, second, third or fourth - any other DAZ page I try to go to - store, account, links etc - I jsut get a long hourglass in the tab followed by an 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'. Doesn't matter how many times I retry - nada. I have to close IE9, all tabs, wait for all iexplore processes to finish, then restart IE9 and start again, first page almost always, second pageoften, third sometimes ,..Internet Explorer cannot display ,,, kill IE9 ... restart IE9 ... etc, etc.

This has been happening on and off ever since the new website, but it's now been going on continually all this week.

I am absolutely sick of it. Especially as I (i) often have tabs to other sites open that I then have to restore after the IE9 stop/start, and (ii) it often takes me the pages that will open to get back to where I was, only for it to fail to get to the next page I wanted again ... and again.

I have this problem with NO OTHER WEBSITE I use. From which I conclude that the problem is NOT my computer, NOT IE9, NOT my ISP and internet connection, but entirely the fault of the DAZ website.

Is this going to be fixed in a timely manner, because I really can't take any more of this? In the short portions of my time when I'm actually up to using my computer at all, I go onto the internet to take my mind off pain, not to have more of it caused. Even this post has taken three IE9 restarts just to get from my bookmarked landing page to a Start New Topic page before having the 'cannot display' DAZ site lockup, and I'll be copying the text before posting as there's a very good chance that my first attempt to 'submit post' will be a 'cannot display' forcinf more IE9 stop starts and attempts to get to the new post page again and paste and submit again.

One uttery fed up DAZ user and customer, very close to being a finally ex-DAZ user and customer.

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

I keep DAZ up pretty much all day every day and have never had anything like that happen. Just last night I went through about 30 pages in the store looking for something and it didn't happen. I use IE9 as well.

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

I say

SWITCH TO FIREFOX OR CRHOME!

Just a recommendation