Eye distortion / ring

I am having a strange ring appear in the eyes of a figure, and wondered if there is a reason and a solution, please?

I can only imagine that I have adjusted something but I have looked at the irises and corneas settings without success. If I try replacing the eyes the same effect appears.

Eye corona 160307.JPG
555 x 350 - 34K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Which figure is this?

• AndyGrimmAndyGrimm Posts: 910
    edited March 2016

that's the cornea....  you turned in morphs which does not inlclude/deform the cornea (maybe you used the iris adjustment morph ) or a eye product which does morph just the iris...

If you remove all morphs the ring should be gone.

Post edited by AndyGrimm on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,045

You also have two sets of eyelashes top and bottom which suggest two different eyes loaded at the same time.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited March 2016

I feel if  the black ring color  was Pupils color , then it move too  foward and over irise mesh?

I sometimes find this problem, when mix many morph without check detail,. then if it was not made by  partial eye morph,

and you hope to keep the shape,

You can pull back only Pupils mesh by original morph,,, I have made morphs , change iiris shape, and  to remove these  problem.

but there are product, which can tweak these individual eye part too.

(but if tt caused some product morph, you may better send suport ticket. ) to check easy,, I made eye part pic for me too..

may it help somehow for you? (though it is genesis3female, but genesis, or genesis2 female may happen same

problem about Pupils , I feel)

G3FeyepartsImage.PNG
    1027 x 586 - 292K
    pupils.PNG
    1314 x 627 - 500K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • MJWMJW Posts: 516

Thanks folks. Can't check for a few days, but the model is G3F, and as far as I recall the twin eyelashes was original. Sadly, I don't recall how I arrived at the particular morphs I used, and often do things without having a clue how afterwards.

• MJWMJW Posts: 516

It seems that the eye itself was large, and then I also had the iris the wrong size - well, not the wrong size, but a size that did not suit the program.

Thanks, folks.