Muze PA Sale [Commercial]

MuzeMuze Posts: 182
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Muze's store goes on sale!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/muze

Have fun adventuring with Gatwyck!

I've also teamed up with Rawart on the Labyrinth.

HTLabrinth-pop1.jpg
500 x 650 - 166K
GMKMain.jpg
500 x 650 - 116K
GatChurch_POP1.jpg
500 x 650 - 236K

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,867
    edited December 1969

Wicked stuff here...check it out!!!

Rawn

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

The Labyrinth set looks fantastic (I have the Tauran figure to go in it, too), and I'd really love to buy it, but...

Why is it in .duf format, which locks it into the very latest hot-from-DAZ version 4.5? I'd love to buy this, but I can't use it... yet. I don't trust D|S 4.5 to be completely finished yet, considering how many reports there are on these forums of people having problems with it. There's also the problem of plugins, I want to wait until all my plugins work in 4.5 — I have the 4.5 files, but until these issues are resolved I will not be installing it.

Is there even any need for D|S 4.5 format? Is there anything in the materials, lights etc. that wouldn't work in D|S 4.0 — or even D|S3, which I still use a lot (and many people here are not able to upgrade beyond it).

• MuzeMuze Posts: 182
    edited September 2012

Hey SpottedKitty,
    Personally, I've used 4.5 and found it just as stable as 4, with more options to save. But if you have doubts about 4.5, then you can still use the poser version and bring into DS.

Hope that helps,
    Muze

Tauren.jpg
    650 x 430 - 101K
    Post edited by Muze on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

It's not so much that I have doubts about D|S4.5, but people do have genuine problems with it, and either can't use it or, like me, won't install it yet. I've bought the Labyrinth now, and it looks great, but if I'm limited to only being able to load the Poser version then I can't use the D|S materials or lights until I eventually upgrade.

I just hope DAZ isn't making a mistake in rushing through this major change to D|S file formats — there have been problems before, immediately after version changes, where items bought in the store are unloadable and unusable in the version of D|S that most people are using.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,867
    edited December 1969

DAZ isn't rushing these these changes through...these changes are very important to the growth of all the products available to daz customers. You wont find many new releases for d/s that will not be in the new format.
    The new format will allow d/s products to be used in a much wider variety of programs so it is important to upgrade your d/s

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well I cleared a couple of things from my wishlist now. Thanks

• MuzeMuze Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

This is another one of my art pictures. I was in a silly mood when doing it. %-P

Marketplace_cyc.jpg
    800 x 550 - 157K