Poses don't show in smart tab or pose tab

PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm hoping someone can help...

I have poses set up under Categories\default\People\Movement...some show up in the smart tab and the pose tab and others don't.

Is this because some have metadata and others don't?

thanks

Pen

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

If they show in categories they are in the CMS. My guess would be that for some reason they aren't tagged as compatible with the selected figure, and therefore don't show in Smart Content.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

If they show in categories they are in the CMS. My guess would be that for some reason they aren't tagged as compatible with the selected figure, and therefore don't show in Smart Content.
    Thanks Richard...some of these poses are V5 and I would have thought that they would have been set up properly. Any thoughts on how to tag them?

Thanks
    Pen

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

No, I don't make use of Smart Content and my attempts to update references have usually ended with my completely removing the item from all non-file path views.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

cridgit has tutorials here on creating and modifying metadata: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=180430

But if the metadata that came with the product is incorrect, please file a bug report, selecting "Content Products" in the upper right of the bug tracker.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

cridgit has tutorials here on creating and modifying metadata: http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=180430

But if the metadata that came with the product is incorrect, please file a bug report, selecting "Content Products" in the upper right of the bug tracker.

Thanks Mike...I'll check the links out.

@Richard...I was scared that I would do that I'm still trying to figure out all the changes.