Haow to load buildings in the 3D environnment

IchtosIchtos Posts: 28
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi, i'm A newbie on DAZ. I have some problems with the environments. I just downloaded the Eclectic Dreamhome. I see the different files in the content library, but when I select - for example - the !main P5, it doesn't fit to the 3D environnement.

Same problem with the Prom Deck, DAZ telle me "this action requires an item withine the scene to be selected".

Thanks for the answers.

P

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The dreamhome parts all load in a position that would build into the complete house, so they do not load at 0,0,0 like most other objects, but in the correct place as part of the complete home. Is that what you mean?

Same problem with the Prom Deck, DAZ telle me “this action requires an item withine the scene to be selected”.

That message means that you are trying to load a texture for an item which is not already loaded into the scene. Load the figure item first, and then use that file to change the material on the already loaded figure.

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

There is a series of "Eclectic" textures for various DreamHome items. They are textures only and you must have the corresponding item. Check the product page you ordered from. It will state the required item

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Well spotted Medzin, I had forgotten that Ecectic are just texture sets.

@chloereen

You must always check the Product page for any required products as Medzin says, there are a lot of extra texture sets for some itmes, but you need to purchase the main item as well. If these are no use to you, you can ask Support for a refund.

Untitled-1.jpg
    912 x 508 - 100K