Female MMA outfit and HDR Environment (for the new MMA bundle)

chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117
edited March 2016 in Product Suggestions

Thanks for the new MMA fighter bundle - products much needed. The outfit works fine with Gensesis 3 females as i already tried.

But it would be nice also doing a female model - tighter shorts, a sport top and a hair prop for the helmet (i made it with available hair figures which feature a cap - making the hair textures invisible leaving the cap), just a figure for long hair coming out beneath (or above) the helmet would be great.

What would be also nice - a HDR Environment for the scene - rendering with the seats takes much time (and no seats look not good). Maybe DimensionTheory could do something?

And maybe Ironman13 (from whom is the Octagon) could do some poses for audience?

Post edited by chrbou2001 on

Comments

• I'm throwing in a plus one for the female version. Both the clothes and poses :)

And a Thank you for this set!

• I'd like to +1 this as well, I can always mix and match outfits like I've done for the MMA characters in my gallery but a female specific MMA Gear product plus textures would get bought by me for sure.

• hilguhilgu Posts: 37

Just purchased the MMA Fighter Bundle ... so here is a creative suggestion for whoever created the Arena: a crowd! It is sad to only see the empty chairs, one would like to fill it with lots of people and perhaps a background suggesting a large arena full of spectators. But one obviously couldn't place lots of Genesis 3 people there to fill it: that would exceed the demands on the machine. So ... a creative solution to this challenge would make for interesting content to sell! Just a thought.

• chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117
    hilgu said:

Just purchased the MMA Fighter Bundle ... so here is a creative suggestion for whoever created the Arena: a crowd! It is sad to only see the empty chairs, one would like to fill it with lots of people and perhaps a background suggesting a large arena full of spectators. But one obviously couldn't place lots of Genesis 3 people there to fill it: that would exceed the demands on the machine. So ... a creative solution to this challenge would make for interesting content to sell! Just a thought.

Very well said. As i already mentioned (also in some other discussions) it would be nice if there could be something like a HDR Environment of an arena or gym with audience (which is of course difficult because you need to have the allowance of the individuals if they are clearly seen, option is to blur them like the old Boxing Set from BillyT - he took a sport arena filled with people, blurred it a little and put this pic on a hemisphere) or maybe vendors like Ironman13 would create some poses for us - the only problem is that this will eat up much memory in our PC´s - rendering time endless?

• Well since there are products that let you create crowds rather easily without hogging all the memory, there sure would be a way to create a "crowd in the arena" prop. I guess though that creating a very well working prop of that kind isn't quite as easy as it is to use said prop *g*

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    If you have the pose converter for Genesis 2 to 3, there is a crowd pose pack on pc+ for $3. http://www.daz3d.com/concert-crowd-poses-for-genesis-2 But I would love to see a cool hdr instead, it would much easier to render.
  • colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

Another +1 for both of these.

• daviellisir1juniordaviellisir1junior Posts: 26
    edited March 2016

I just made a new thread focused on MMA Renders, mostly aimed towards females: Sir-1-Junior's World of MMA Renders

Post edited by daviellisir1junior on