Compatibility

Well on the plus side Daz has been saving me a lot of money by making everything not work in posers.  But it is becoming a big bummer that they now make it so all the props and sets only work in DAZ.  I really wish they would start making more items that work in posers also, Posers just works so much better and faster on my computer, than DAZ studio. 

Comments

• Then it may please you to find out that Poser focused vendors are coming here from Runtime DNA.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited March 2016

Then it may please you to find out that Poser focused vendors are coming here from Runtime DNA.

Yeah I think the Poser Only content will increase a lot as more Vendors cross over from RDNA to DAZ3D 

Post edited by Szark on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Szark said:

Then it may please you to find out that Poser focused vendors are coming here from Runtime DNA.

Yeah I think the Poser Only content will increase expeditionary as more Vendors cross over from RDNA to DAZ3D 

You mean my Poser content is going to go on expeditions?   I would rather it stayed where it is really.

I think you meant exponentially

thanks for the Dyslexic dig cho

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Szark said:

thanks for the Dyslexic dig cho

Sowwy Pete.  I get so used to Proof reading for Neil.  

hey no need to be sowwy..I laughed out loud, even more laughing when I replaced the word. :)