Backwards Gen Morphing

I'm pretty new to Daz considering (I came in around the time of genesis 2) and am only just getting where I need to be with that generation.

Now we have genesis 3 out but I am definately not ready to move up, however there are some morphs/figures I'd like to use that are G3.

What would be cool would be a reverse genx so-to-speak where you can load your G3 morphs and transfer them to G2.

I know that due to differences in poly's an exact replica isn't possible, but maybe a best-guess/real close adaptation?

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

We're still waiting on a forwards GenX. Chances are backwards transfers will be included as they were when the Gen2 addons were released.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Funny thing, I've not picked up Genx yet (but I did get all the add-ons in preperation of getting Genx) I wasn't aware GenX took genesis 2 morphs and transfered them to G1, M3, V4, etc. I thought it was to take all the lesser gens and transfer them to Genesis 1/2.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

It can transfer back from G2 to G1, it can't transfer to the pre-Genesis figures

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I hope they do the same for G2/G1/G3 when the next GenX or add-on comes out.

I would love to be able to use some of the G3 figures on G2 :)