Released! -Toruun for Genesis 3 Male [Commercial]

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
edited April 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Soon to be released, Toruun for Genesis 3 Male.

His face is a custom morph from Hexagon and the body morphs come from the Genesis 3 Male Body Morph pack available here at Daz3d.com. 

Fae ears or human, his head comes with inj/rem for both.

Five make up options, two lashes, a black nail option, and seven eye colors and two contacts.  His skin texture comes with a facial scar option that also includes all of the make up options as well.

Tattoo options for his arm, leg and torso which are separated out for a combination of them all or just the arm, leg or torso.

Included are genital textures/materials.

Specialized for Iray rendering, his shaders are for Iray only.

...for the 9th.

Here he is! 

main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 729K
pop 2-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 933K
pop 3-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 753K
pop 4-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 642K
Pop 5-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 795K
pop 1-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 507K
Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249

I like this... Been waiting for more G3 male characters with a darker edge to them.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

very nice and original !

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Thank you!  He is currently in final review-no exact timeline just yet. :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

SO exciting to see 'unusual' G3Male characters!!! Cant wait for him to hit the store!

• Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122

He's great.  I can't wait till he's on the market.

Thanks so much. :)  When I find out a release date, I'll post.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

He looks great! Wish he was for 3Delight too. I'm months away from being Iray capable, unfortunately.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    Llynara said:

He looks great! Wish he was for 3Delight too. I'm months away from being Iray capable, unfortunately.

I'm with you on that wish. That will unfortunetly stop me from buying a great looking character. The series i'm working on now started in 3DL and for consitency sake i'll wait till its done before flipping fully to iray. And its looking to be 7 books at current format so yeah that will be years.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Looks awesome.  Very dark and sexy!

Thank you!   As for the 3Delight materials- I just haven't had the time to duplicate the materials for both render engines and had to edit what I wanted.  

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

Thank you!   As for the 3Delight materials- I just haven't had the time to duplicate the materials for both render engines and had to edit what I wanted.  

That really wasn't meant as a crisitism Darwin, sorry if it came across that way.  I love the look of iray but switching render engines would mean starting my GNs back at the begining from scratch. Thats my choice not a failing on your part. Make what works for YOU :)

Vhardamis said:

That really wasn't meant as a crisitism Darwin, sorry if it came across that way.  I love the look of iray but switching render engines would mean starting my GNs back at the begining from scratch. Thats my choice not a failing on your part. Make what works for YOU :)

Oh, I didn't take it that way!  I understand, completely- I wish I Had more time, and when I do, I'll definitely try to expand on the materials. :)  And no starting from scratch- that's just too much. lol

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited April 2016

He is on my wishlist as I recently discovered that I can do Iray in 4.9, though extremely slowly (couldn't in 4.8). Building a new computer that can do it better. Woohoo!

Post edited by Llynara on

Oh cool!  Congrats on the new build. :)