Metadata for War Dog for genesis?

FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just picked up War Dog for genesis in the sale just now and noticed i only had 1 installer in my D/Ls. I figured since it was a genesis product there would be a metadata file for it also, can anyone clarify?

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

There is a metadata file: DAZ_3D_14700_War_Dog_for_Genesis.dsx located in ..DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime\Support, but there is something in it that the metadata importer doesn't like. If you go into Content Library>Products it's in the "W" category, but if you right click and select Show In>Smart Content>Products, no items are in the War Dog for Genesis "product group".

In another thread about metadata issues with recent releases, we were told a support ticket should be filed and it will be looked into.

Other items having metadata issues is Nigel for M5 (which the recent update didn't fix the metadata) and Aquatics for Genesis.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719
    edited December 1969

Thanks, just wondering if they included it in the one installer as I have no need or use for meta data and don't want any installed. Appreciate the response. So are you saying it is included? If so I guess I need to figure out how to delete it or I need a refund. So are they including it now in installers?.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Apparently the metadata file have always been included in the main installer. There were offered as separate files in the event only the metadata was updated. Like I said earlier, the metadata files are installed to ...DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Runtime\Support. Remove them at your own risk! Personally, I'd just leave them alone. They don't take that much disk space.