Can't Uninstall / Reinstall from Smart Content

TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108

I've tried uninstalling the LoRez Masked Hero by Predatron because it's icons went blank and wouldn't load properly (don't know why), but now it's icons won't leave the Smart Content Tab, then when I reinstall the icons stay the same, blank but with that little yellow exclamation triangle in the corner.
After reinstall it still won't load and is same as before.
I've re-downloaded, even upgraded to DS 4.5 (reluctantly) thinking that was the issue, but no effect.
Bah!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I fixed mine up a few days ago, and I can't find a single one with the little exclamation mark to try to show you the drop down for it.

I believe when you see that, right clcik on it, and click on 'Remove Orphaned Reference' or words to that effect. That got rid of it for me.

• TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Nope, that's not in the dropdown.
    Can't delete or nuthin'.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

Try the View in Products (or View in anything that's in the menu), then try the right-click menu in that view in the Content Library pane.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited September 2012

It is under the drop down menu at the top of the Content Library, Content DB Maintenance > Remove Orphaned File References.

See if that works.

EDIT:
    Will the method i gave above work too Richard?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Sorry, neither of those work.
    I did find the menu option to remove orphaned references but it didn't clear it, even after a restart of DS.