Extended "fit" options? UV options?

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there some kind of addon, plugin, or whatever to get more options for the Genesis "fit" menu? Pants only have a "tight" option, skirts only have a "thigh length" option, shoes only have "thigh high boots" option, etc.

As for the UV issue, something similar. Genesis has several different UV sets to adjust textures, but some things have no options at all! Is there something for that, as well?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Are you referring to the Autofit pluign. All of the available options appear there for now. There may be some more in the future, but that is just a guess, only DAZ know for sure.

As for the UV issue, something similar. Genesis has several different UV sets to adjust textures, but some things have no options at all! Is there something for that, as well?

Genesis is the only model that has different UV sets that I know of, if that is what you mean? To fit skin maps to other figures, there is a program called Texture Converter 2 for sale in the store. You may see some threads on it, it is usually called TC2.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Ill check TC2 out. As for the autofit plugin, was it updated recently? I downloaded DS4.5 months ago, and haven't updated since.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't think Autofit was updated, but the latest release of DS4 is 4.5.0.137 (Beta)