ISO: Rendo Powered Armor Set

MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,683
edited September 2012 in The Commons

A while back, i think when Stonemason's "Urban Sprawl 2" set was released, someone here did a render that had this hulking powered armor kinda figure in it. Im almost certain the armor/figure/etc is on Rendo, but searches for "Robot", "Armor", etc. is not finding it.

For some reason the word "Berserker" or something like that i do believe is in the title, but im not certain.

This "robot" has a number of accessories and another thing i remember about the product is on the cover promo, it has a HUGE sword!

Any ideas? H E L P ? ? ?

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,683
    edited December 1969

It took some painful searches, but i finally found the render:
    http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/postimages/image_1_2090040.jpg

And what the robot is:
    "Its Berserker Unit Zero by Bugzlife
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=371119"

But it doesnt seem like Bugzlife offers it anymore on Rendo.

-MJ

• Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 585
    edited December 1969

Try writing a note to Bugzlife. I find most vendors willing to make some sort of arrangement if they still have the files.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

RIP another victim of the Rendo clearance policy I guess. SmallFry's suggestion seems worth a try. I contacted Alfaseed about old Aery Soul products but was assured there was no way to make an arrangement :(

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905
    edited December 1969

jimzombie said:
    RIP another victim of the Rendo clearance policy I guess. SmallFry's suggestion seems worth a try. I contacted Alfaseed about old Aery Soul products but was assured there was no way to make an arrangement :(

I really, really dislike that policy. Some of their vendors have lost sales from me because I put things on my wishlist then go back when I have cash only to discover the item is gone.