Find all geografts on a figure?

How do I find all the geografted sub-figures on a given figure?   Geografted sub-figures have their Fit To property set to the parent figure, but this is also true for clothing and hair.   Is there some additional critera I can use to reduce that list to just geografted nodes?

Thanks

Comments

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,178
    edited April 2016

Here is how to get at Geo-Grafting and Geo-Culling (scion) figures, for a given (stock) figure. The lists of either type of scion maintained on the stock may not 'currently' be affecting the mesh(es) depending on whether a given view tool must temporarily disable it to perform its own function. The list maintained on the stock shape is of the scion(s) that is(are) currently affecting the mesh(es)—with a hint of something being worked on in 4.9.2.x.

void myFunction(){	DzNode* primaryNode = dzScene->getprimaryNodeSelection();	if( !primaryNode )	{		return;	}		DzFigure* stockFigure;	if( DzFigure* figure = qobject_cast<DzFigure*>(primaryNode) )	{		stockFigure = figure;	}	else	{		stockFigure = qobject_cast<DzFigure*>(primaryNode->getSkeleton());	}		if( !stockFigure )	{		return;	}		DzWeakFigureListIterator graftingFigsIter = stockFigure->graftFigureIterator();	while( graftingFigsIter.hasNext() )	{		//grafting - may not be currently affecting the mesh due to view tools		if( DzFigure* graftingFigure = graftingFigsIter.next() )		{		}	}		DzWeakFigureListIterator cullingFigsIter = stockFigure->cullFigureIterator();	while( cullingFigsIter.hasNext() )	{		//culling - may not be currently affecting the mesh due to view tools		if( DzFigure* cullingFigure = cullingFigsIter.next() )		{		}	}		DzObject* stockObject = stockFigure->getObject();	if( !stockObject )	{		return;	}		DzGraftingFigureShape* stockShape = qobject_cast<DzGraftingFigureShape*>(stockObject->getCurrentShape());	if( !stockShape )	{		return;	}		for( int i = 0, numGrafts = stockShape->getNumActiveGrafts(); i < numGrafts; i++ )	{		DzNode* scionNode = stockShape->getActiveGraftNode( i );		if( !scionNode )		{			//self-culling via modifier (4.9.2.x)		}		else		{			//grafting - currently affecting the mesh		}	}}

-Rob

Post edited by rbtwhiz on
  • shoei321shoei321 Posts: 113

Thanks Rob, that worked perfectly.