M4 Base, Morphs and Poser

Walter77Walter77 Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in The Commons

I've the old, free version of M4 on my PC. Now is the price for him 29,95, but i'm one of the happy people with the free version from the old days of the golden age of Poser and DAZ. I've installed M4 Base to Poser 6, but i can't use morphs. I will apply a Hulk-Morph, but nothing happens. Must i have the Morphs++ for Michael?

I know that i can't use the Powerloader in Poser, but what when i install the Michael4 with Powerloader into DAZ and load them from there? That means i can use morphs M4 in Poser?

Excuse me for my bad english, but i've only a small brain, so small, that i havn't understand Poser and DAZ until today!

Post edited by Walter77 on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Walter77 said:
    I've the old, free version of M4 on my PC. Now is the price for him 29,95, but i'm one of the happy people with the free version from the old days of the golden age of Poser and DAZ. I've installed M4 Base to Poser 6, but i can't use morphs. I will apply a Hulk-Morph, but nothing happens. Must i have the Morphs++ for Michael?

I know that i can't use the Powerloader in Poser, but what when i install the Michael4 with Powerloader into DAZ and load them from there? That means i can use morphs M4 in Poser?

Excuse me for my bad english, but i've only a small brain, so small, that i havn't understand Poser and DAZ until today!

Where did you find the Hulk-Morph, and how are you applying it?

If it was in the Pose folder, and you had an 'INJ' file for it, that will provide a slider in the Parameters tab, but will not change the figure itself.

On the Product page for any Michael characters, it should say if Morphs++ are required to us the product.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The old free version of M4 is the same as the now paid for version. It is only the price that changed.

And yes for many of the characters you do need to buy at least Morphs++, some like the freak are charaters which are morphs of M4 and need to be installed in the same directory as the original M4 base.