MPE Galleries?

LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Not DAZ but 3D related.

I realize that the MalePoserotica site had been hacked and is being rebuilt but this has dragged on for a long time. I check the site every day and have seen for a while now that it says that the Gallerys are up again but there is no way to log-in and there are none of the mentioned "sub-menus" to various gallerys. :-(

Does anybody have any idea what's really happening there?

I've always avoided posting my work in galleries, but it's just my luck that I finally "grew a set" and posted some of my (*blush*) private work on a public gallery. Then a week later I went back to add some more and find the site down, and it's been down for well over a month now. I know the status info at the site says that he only restored "active" users (those who have contributed) but I can't even find a way to login or sign up. It was a great site and had some very good images of it's genre.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

The Gallery should be back up. You may need to go to the main page and find the link to the galleries there.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
    edited September 2012

Thank you!

Once I was confident that the needle was indeed in the haystack I found it. :-)

I didn't realize the image was the entry button. I guess I'm old-school... buttons should look like buttons 8-o

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on