M4 body morphs not applying, how do I fix it?

Hey guys, I've been attempting to do some renders using the M4 model with the Morphs++ addon. However I've noticed that not a single morph is being apllied to the body. I can't use the default morphs in the pack nor can I use character morphs from elsewhere. The face I can alter but not the chest, arms, legs, anything. The files I'm using are installed on my desktop and my downloads folder but not in the core DAZ directory. Poses and materials are being applied as normal. So can someone please help me fix this issue?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Michael and his morphs need to be installed to the same runtime, and that runtime needs to be listed in DS content directory manager as a Poser-format content folder.  If installing manually you also need to go to Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ and execute DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat (.command for MacOSX) after installing morphs before they can be used.

• Thank you for the instructions, I followed them but the morphs still didn't work correctly. I installed the files using the DAZ install manager and it is appears to be working for now, so it appears the problem was in my manual installation. 

• I'm not sure if I should start a new thread on this or not but... it's suddenly not working all over again. I've unistalled the content, re-installed it to the default location and also on my destop. I place M4 into an empty scene, this then starts the power loader. I tick the boxes to import the base morph and the ++ morphs. Then I got to modiy the morphs. There are some options but the presets are not there. I can set shoulder shrug, chest size and things like that but the options such as Bulk, Heavy, Young, etc are not there. There is a tab called ++ morphs are under another tab called morphs in the shaping editor. Any ideas as to waht I sould do to get these morphs to apply correctly?