DS to Poser Issue (Gen3/V7)

Hello all!,

My apologies if this topic is in the wrong folder.

I am having the following issue when I try to load Gen3/V7 into Poser 11 Pro (see attached picture for reference)...

There are missing body parts.

software:

DSON Importer for Poser 64-bit(latest version)

Poser 11 Pro (64-bit)

I can give more info if needed (hopefully).

Cheers,

Monty

Image removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,960

How are you setting it up for import? Genesis 3 does not come with PoserCF files, and is not in fact officially suported in Poser (there are ways to get something into Poser, but they compromise some of the G3F features and so aren't an official method). The missing body parts look rather like geometry groups not matching the bone names.

• How are you setting it up for import? Genesis 3 does not come with PoserCF files, and is not in fact officially suported in Poser (there are ways to get something into Poser, but they compromise some of the G3F features and so aren't an official method). The missing body parts look rather like geometry groups not matching the bone names.

Thanks for the quick response...

In DS I export to Poser Cr2 file and, and in Poser I import that Cr2... Is there a specific setting needed for the DSON script in Poser, or do I need to export/save as another type of file.

Do you know of anyone working to get PoserCF files for G3F?

Thanks again,

Monty

• I purchased a V4 to G3F converter tool HERE.

and followed the instructions. But, not sure why I can't get the file over to Poser.