Purchases "Pending"? SOLVED!

xmarinexmarine Posts: 40
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Anyone having this problem? I purchased some items several hours ago. When I go to the 'My Downloadable Products' page the items are listed in the usual manner but in place of 'Available' the status shows 'Pending'. When I try to click on an item to download it I am redirected to a page with the following:

Download is currently unavailable
Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.
Please go to your Account and check your Order Status.

Both items have been available in the store for some time. "Tank Tops and Undershirts Collection" by Flipmode and "City Ruins Building 04" by Stonemason.

I always purchase with my saved credit card info. The same one I have used for several years on the DAZ store. My online bank statement shows the charge has cleared my bank account. The order number shows as complete on my DAZ orders page.

I have tried flushing my browser cache and restarting my PC. Still no joy. I guess I am out of luck until DAZ CS returns this coming Monday.

Post edited by xmarine on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Go to your Itemized Order History and reset the items you are having trouble with. Hopefully that will fix it. If not then it might be a support ticket directed to Sales.

• xmarinexmarine Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

Thank you! As they say "Why didn't I think of that?". I have just reset the two items.

Thanks much.

edited September 2012

I didn't think of it either when I had problems. LOL I was informed by the Sales dept and read it here on the forums a few times.

Anyways glad you got it sorted. :)

Could you amend the title of this thread to include (Solved) please. Just keeps thing easy for us CV.s and Mods and others it may help :)

Post edited by Szark on
  • xmarinexmarine Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Go to your Itemized Order History and reset the items you are having trouble with. Hopefully that will fix it. If not then it might be a support ticket directed to Sales.

They are downloading now. Very slowly but the download process continues.

Thank you for the assistance.

Cheers...

edited December 1969

Thanks neimann