thank you for extending the sale !!

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited December 1969 in The Commons

happy happy joy joy :happydance:

it made me have to hike 3 miles this morning to buy a visa gc. :lol:

Comments

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure if I should be thankful...three more days of drooling over Cthulu himself, whilst I'm all out of moneyz :/

Oh, well, I think their intentions were pure, thank you DAZ ^^

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
    edited December 1969

Extending the sale is apparently not going to do me any good. :-(

After kvetching about how much I don't like Studio4 and not buying many Genesis items I was captured by the Sabatic Goat character and decided to buy it. (*blush*). Unfortunately I did it yesterday when the store was boogered. I had been able to get the character into my cart but was never able to actually buy it.

So today the store is behaving OK except for the fact that my cart it empty yet it won't let me add the Sabatic Goat into the cart because it for some reason thinks I already have it in the cart or have already purchased it, but I never got as far as doing the purchase thing. (*boo*)

I've tried clearing my browser cache and rebooting and all the usual ridiculous Windows dark magic but the store still thinks I am not entitled to get my item. (*Grrrr*)

OK, so in this case one calls DAZ and explains the situation but today is Saturday. The sale was extended to the end of the month but that's Sunday. Monday the DAZ fix-the-boo-boo people will be in the office but the sale will be over.

SNAFU

I think I'll just go eat worms. :-(

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,299
    edited December 1969

Try adding a different item to your cart, see if that unblocks it.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Extending the sale is apparently not going to do me any good. :-(

After kvetching about how much I don't like Studio4 and not buying many Genesis items I was captured by the Sabatic Goat character and decided to buy it. (*blush*). Unfortunately I did it yesterday when the store was boogered. I had been able to get the character into my cart but was never able to actually buy it.

So today the store is behaving OK except for the fact that my cart it empty yet it won't let me add the Sabatic Goat into the cart because it for some reason thinks I already have it in the cart or have already purchased it, but I never got as far as doing the purchase thing. (*boo*)

I've tried clearing my browser cache and rebooting and all the usual ridiculous Windows dark magic but the store still thinks I am not entitled to get my item. (*Grrrr*)

OK, so in this case one calls DAZ and explains the situation but today is Saturday. The sale was extended to the end of the month but that's Sunday. Monday the DAZ fix-the-boo-boo people will be in the office but the sale will be over.

SNAFU

I think I'll just go eat worms. :-(

I believe the sale was extended until Monday.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

2 more days. it took 6 hours but i managed to spend most of the vgc. :) 1.98 left over.

my life should feel complete now

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Add another item. It will then show 2 items in your cart. Remove the 2nd item. Problem solved. I've had to do this a lot lately.

Kendall

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited December 1969

Ack! Torture! why did monday have to be the first of the month when I am paid nd not sunday... Ack.... Ron's brushes... I so want those... But... Can't do full price... So I will have to wait until another sale..

:cry:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

it says catchup ends Oct 1st. i'm guessing that includes Monday.

technically, it says-

Catch Up ends Friday, Oct. 1 - Don't miss it!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited December 1969

it says catchup ends Oct 1st. i'm guessing that includes Monday.

technically, it says-

Catch Up ends Friday, Oct. 1 - Don't miss it!

Oh, I hope you are right! Oct 1 is payday!! Please DAZ, say it is so....

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I do not get paid until the fifth so the extension does not help me.

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately-I either can't download what I bought today-or only partially-and the files won't open. Discouraged me from buying any more!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Yes, this extension is wasted on me. I had a lot of trouble downloading files on Friday, and there is still one file I can't download. Not exactly something that would encourage me to go back and buy even more stuff. Even if it is very shiny.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately-I either can't download what I bought today-or only partially-and the files won't open. Discouraged me from buying any more!

Try resetting the downloads and downloading with a different browser.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
    edited December 1969

Yep, I played the game and poked around with my cart and was finally able to get my goat. However, I too am unable to download it. And that really "gets my goat"!

I repeat. SNAFU (*Grrr*)

So with all these "improvements" to Studio and the website we all have to jump through hoops again to "find", "buy", "download", "execute", & "use". :-(

Can you understand why the villagers are lighting their torches and assembling at the gates of the DAZdom?

When's DAZ going to have a public stock offering? Perhaps they can beat the record and fall faster than Facebook. (*sigh*)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try resetting the downloads and downloading with a different browser.

And remember to clear your cache between download attempts if you are only getting a partial download, as the download will tend to stop again at around the same place is the partial download is still in your cache.