Trouble with purchased clothes - Morphing Business Suit

Hi there,

Excuse me, I know I am being dumb, but frustrations abound. I have purchased theMorphing Business Suit. The jacket and trousers (pants) fit ok, but the shirt is too big and pokes through. If I reduce the size it disappears into the avatar. I am using Gensis male as it says on the infomation. On the sales pictures the suit looks great and fitted. But can I achieve that - obviously I am doing something wrong. I am new at this. Thanks for any suggestions. Much appreciated. I attach a screen shot.

trouble with clothes.jpg
1929 x 1068 - 257K
trouble with clothes.jpg
1247 x 689 - 137K

Comments

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

According to the product page, the shirt has tuck morphs, which are probably in the parameters tab somewhere instead of the shaping tab.

• According to the product page, the shirt has tuck morphs, which are probably in the parameters tab somewhere instead of the shaping tab.

Thanks very much. I am slowly getting my head around Daz - so different from 3DS Max.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited May 2016

To address the poke-through on the shirt sleeves, select the Jacket, go to the Parameters Tab.  In the General group, look for Collision Item and change it to SMSShirtG. You can tweak the collision and smoothing settings with the Smoothing and Collision Iterations parameter dials.

There are many helpful videos on Youtube.  Search for: daz collision smoothing modifer

Edit: When I fitted the Morphing Business Suit items to Genesis, the Smoothing Modifier was automatically applied, but if you don't see the Collision Item or Smoothing and Collision Iteration dials, apply the Smoothing Modifier to the Jacket.  With the Jacket selected, from the Daz menu, select Edit>Object>Geometry>Apply Smoothing Modifier

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

I've had this kind of problem too.  Looking at the screnshot, could some of the problem be that (it appears) the clothing hasn't been parented to the figure?

Just a shot in the dark here... I've had that make a difference.