Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• AgitatedRiot said:

I love it! Haha!

Great work Agi :)

I need to get around to working on a few of my ideas for this thread, maybe this month I will.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,258
    edited September 2023

SofaCitizen said:

AgitatedRiot said:

I love it! Haha!

Great work Agi :)

I need to get around to working on a few of my ideas for this thread, maybe this month I will.

I was playing Need 4 Speed Most Wanted when I hit a bridge. My car was flipping and burning when that song started playing. I have not played it for years, and I still don't use anything but a keyboard while playing.

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

AgitatedRiot said:

WOW Agi... not the kind of music I'd imagine you listening too... lol.  But the artwork is spot on... Thanks for helping keep this thread alive!!!!!

edited September 2023

"Scare Crow"

He's dancing a jig and having a great time cause he's got it good.

ScareCrow.png
    2531 x 4096 - 7M

AgitatedRiot said:

"Scare Crow"

He's dancing a jig and having a great time cause he's got it good.

Tappin' my toes Agi... I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!  Great artwork... great music... This is what this thread is all about!  Well done.. keep'em comin' ... I've got it good!!!!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,815

it had to be done.... laugh

Stezza said:

it had to be done.... laugh

It did!!!!!  I'm surprised it's not been done before... ;)  I just loooooooooooooooooove your sunset... WOW... and not seen that youtube before... Thanks.. one of my favorite songs... I'll have that in my ear now all night... lol 

edited October 2023

Boris

Boris the Spider.png
    1600 x 1600 - 3M

AgitatedRiot said:

Boris

Eeeeeeeeeeegadzzzzzzzz Agi... WHY oh WHYYYYYYYYYY did I have to see this before bed??? (shudderzzzzzzzzz)... I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yick.... (not your artwork... but the thought of spiders)... Well done... I'm gonna TRY and get some sleep now... yick... LOL

• f.boschanskif.boschanski Posts: 188
    edited October 2023

created for the current freebie-challenge "Hallowed Night" (music linked with title)

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Free Assets:

Captain Barbossa by Paspu
    Pentagram (DAZ3D; Iray) by SmidA
    Rope by SmidA
    Shabby Bathroom by SmidA
    Free Mesoamerican Prop by Sadriel XV

Paid Assets:

Bedu Desert Warrior HD Character for Genesis 8 Male
    Maxx HD Mega Pack for The Brute 8
    KA Forest FX
    Jepe's ElementZ II

EDIT: sorry for the picture spam. but i just had to add the final iteration. Thought i keep the others.

HallowedBeThyName.png
    890 x 1440 - 1M
    HallowedBeThyNameV2.png
    890 x 1440 - 1M
    HallowedBeThyNameV2b.png
    890 x 1280 - 1M
    Post edited by f.boschanski on
  • ElorElor Posts: 715
    edited October 2023

It's a render for the Daz+ contest, but those two renders were also made with this topic in mind (I did spent some time listening to either of the songs named as the picture laugh).

I made two because the tear was not visible enough on the 'wide shot' and well, a close-up shot hide the rest of the scene.

Items used are all listed on the pictures' gallery, the only exception being the pendant, which is a freebie, available on 3Dshard. Link in this discussion on Daz Freebies forum.

They are two songs, that I know of, named Dernière danse (Last dance in French). The first one is apparantly the first Youtube video in French to be viewed more than 1 billion time, so a video in ample needs of my support cheeky and the second is a recent 'remake' of a 2003 song, with the French Canadian singer Cœur de Pirate as a guest.

I have no idea how to include a Youtube video in a message (edit: oh well, it works automagically, nice)

Post edited by Elor on
    edited October 2023

f.boschanski said:

created for the current freebie-challenge "Hallowed Night" (music linked with title)

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Free Assets:

Captain Barbossa by Paspu
    Pentagram (DAZ3D; Iray) by SmidA
    Rope by SmidA
    Shabby Bathroom by SmidA
    Free Mesoamerican Prop by Sadriel XV

Paid Assets:

Bedu Desert Warrior HD Character for Genesis 8 Male
    Maxx HD Mega Pack for The Brute 8
    KA Forest FX
    Jepe's ElementZ II

EDIT: sorry for the picture spam. but i just had to add the final iteration. Thought i keep the others.

Well done f.b... Hubby knew the song and approved of the artwork... I'm not a real Iron Maiden fan but he is... Thanks for posting in this thread.

p.s... I couldn't see your linky... but I found another on Youtube that worked just fine :)

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Llola Lane said:

p.s... I couldn't see your linky... but I found another on Youtube that worked just fine :)

Just click the title  ;)

Elor said:

It's a render for the Daz+ contest, but those two renders were also made with this topic in mind (I did spent some time listening to either of the songs named as the picture laugh).

I made two because the tear was not visible enough on the 'wide shot' and well, a close-up shot hide the rest of the scene.

Items used are all listed on the pictures' gallery, the only exception being the pendant, which is a freebie, available on 3Dshard. Link in this discussion on Daz Freebies forum.

They are two songs, that I know of, named Dernière danse (Last dance in French). The first one is apparantly the first Youtube video in French to be viewed more than 1 billion time, so a video in ample needs of my support cheeky and the second is a recent 'remake' of a 2003 song, with the French Canadian singer Cœur de Pirate as a guest.

I have no idea how to include a Youtube video in a message (edit: oh well, it works automagically, nice)

I saw these in the other thread Elor... so glad you included them in this one with the music... Lovely voices... I only know a few words in french but I get the idea what they are saying from the videos.  Your artwork goes with the music splendidly... and red is my favorite color so that made them even nicer in my book.  I'm glad you included the close up because you are right.. I did not notice the tear in the far away art.  ;)  Thanks for helping to keep this thread going.

f.boschanski said:

Llola Lane said:

Just click the title  ;)

I did.. it says I can't see the video because I am not a member.  It's ok.. I found another to watch.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited October 2023

This is cool. I complained that they need a Literary character category for the Gallery and junk suggested I start a thread here for it but you beat me to it. 

This is the very first image I created. I joined early November 2009 and this was created in Daz Studio 3 on November 16, 2009. I was recreating a scene from a song by Tamarra James called The Solstice Song (Raven Wins). I gave it to Tamarra as a gift. I've included a link to the song The Solstice Song (Raven Wins). It's the story about the battle of the Lords of light and dark half of the year.

Raven Winsd.jpg
    1179 x 970 - 784K
    Post edited by kimh on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited October 2023

The following is the image in which I indicated there should be a literary character category. It is based on my favorite Dicken's book, Great Expectations and the character is Miss Havisham

MissHavisham-Beauty2d50%Daz.png
    1950 x 1500 - 4M
    Post edited by kimh on

Hiii kimh... Thank you for joining the madness here by adding your artwork and song.  Feel free to post more... I love your Miss Havisham and yes.. she does look like I'd imagine ;)

I have not heard The Solstice Song (Raven Wins) before... but your artwork goes splendidly with it.  :)   Keep the artwork coming!

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,617

Here's a bit of an old one (1932):

A big surprise

A big surprise

Gallery link for used assets

SofaCitizen said:

Here's a bit of an old one (1932):

A big surprise

A big surprise

Gallery link for used assets

Video is not working for me.. so I found this... Hopefully it will do??? 

So wonderful SofaCitizen... Thank you for sharing your artwork with us.  Goes great with the song... I'm such a softie for oldies... and... the older the better in my book ;)

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,617

Thank you Llola Lane :)  Sorry for posting a video link that didn't work, maybe my one is region-locked for some reason? Your one is the exact same audio tho and so works just as well :)

SofaCitizen said:

Thank you Llola Lane :)  Sorry for posting a video link that didn't work, maybe my one is region-locked for some reason? Your one is the exact same audio tho and so works just as well :)

oh good.. whew.. glad it worked... Yeah... I'm USA and sometimes I can't see certain videos from different areas.  Thanks again :)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,815

smiley

Stezza said:

smiley

YAY... you found some music for your Rio artwork!!!!!!  Very zippy... lol.  Thanks for posting here Stezza.

edited December 2023

Mr Klaus.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M

AgitatedRiot said:

Ha.. that's great Agi.. Not heard that version... Well done artwork... although.. I think Santa best sit down... He's gonna fall off the sled!  lol.  Thanks for helping to keep this thread going.  :)

edited December 2023

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Ha.. that's great Agi.. Not heard that version... Well done artwork... although.. I think Santa best sit down... He's gonna fall off the sled!  lol.  Thanks for helping to keep this thread going.  :)

Christmas magic, even Santa doesn't Understand it. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

got'cha (winks)

edited December 2023

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

got'cha (winks)

Santa said he didn't understand how it worked in this movie. It's a very Violent Night but funny and a good movie.