Problems with PC+ Membership

CZCZ Posts: 160

Does anyone else have this problem? It seems that my PC+ Membership is not appling to Coupons, Discount and forum anymore. Yesterday in the morning everything was fine. I got the discounts, I could enter the PC+ Forum and write there and I had my second coupon waiting for a purchase. I got an annual membership and it should work until 24th of October 2016, but since yesterday in the afternoon it seems to be gone. I can still see the purchase on my page, but that's it. Everything else is not working. No PC+ discounts, no extra coupon and I am not able to even see the PC+ forum nor my post I have written there yesterday. I already submitted a ticket, but I'm quiet impatient. Just curious, what went wrong there. Any ideas?

Edit: Is there something like Platinum Club without the Plus? And if yes, what is the difference? It looks like, I can klick on a Button to convert Platinum Club Account to Platinum Club Plus. It says that this is not reversable. I'm not sure, what this will chance, because yesterday I still was a PC+ Member. And I didn't change anything. Just got a little store Credit from a contest at the same time.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-20 um 09.53.10.png
1940 x 1058 - 193K
Post edited by CZ on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,204
    CZ said:
    Edit: Is there something like Platinum Club without the Plus? And if yes, what is the difference? It looks like, I can klick on a Button to convert Platinum Club Account to Platinum Club Plus. It says that this is not reversable. I'm not sure, what this will chance, because yesterday I still was a PC+ Member. And I didn't change anything. Just got a little store Credit from a contest at the same time.

"Platinum Club without the Plus" was the original version of Platinum Club, but it shouldn't exist anymore, it was replaced by PC+ years ago. What you got with the PC membership was a bit different (for example you had only the DAZ Originals coupon).

The "convert account" button was added at the time DAZ introduced PC+ so that PC members could switch to PC+ before the date where all acount would be converted automatically.

From your screenshot it seems like your account has been tagged as "PC" and not "PC+" for whatever reason.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2016

You are not actually showing as being a PC+ member,  I think a support ticket to CS is your best bet, although I will flag this up to Jack for you, but I am not certain this is something he can deal with.

Edited to say.  No  A ticket is the only way to get this sorted out,  sorry.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • CZCZ Posts: 160

That's curious. But good to know. As I'm not that long at Daz, I didn't even know. So surely I have never been a PC without the Plus. At least I now tried the button to convert into the Plus account, but nothing happend. Still no PC+ member. Logging out and in also changed nothing.

Thanks so much for your explanation. Then I will wait patiently for a response on my ticket from yesterday. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,204

IIRC there have been a few cases reported in the forums where users had problems with their membership after having received store credit and had to be "tagged" as PC+ members again.

• CZCZ Posts: 160

Whooohoo! I'm back. I don't know, what happened, but now everything works fine again. I'm quiet happy that I haven't missed any sale, which might have been important for me. :)
    Thanks for your comments! Hope this will not happen again, just in case I win another contest in the future.