uv missing

hello all,

gianni 6 texture maps aren't fitting correctly. how do i find the obj to load the uv. with the uv loader in the surface tab. gianni6 doesn't seem to be there. i tried other uv mapping in the uv drop down. when i load the character it uses the base uv.  or is there another way. thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

If you have Gianni 6 but the UVs are not loading that sounds like an installation issue. Did you install manually or with DIM?

• j_stnkj_stnk Posts: 205

hello richard,

i installed manually

it's there with the rest. path: My Daz 3D Library/ data / Daz 3D / Genesis 2 / Male / UV Sets / Daz 3D /......(all UVMAPS Listed)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Post a screenshot of Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager with all the 'headings' fully expanded...(Daz Connect, Daz Studio Formats and Poser Formats).

Here's the screen shot. i was able to tweek the tex maps with the tile offset and clone the skin texture over the color map limits to hide the slight white lines only at the base of the face/neck seam and hip/leg seam. those are the only two areas of disconnect on the figure.

Content Manager.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 134K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

If the full path for this My Daz 3D Library/ data / Daz 3D / Genesis 2 / Male / UV Sets / Daz 3D / starts in the C:/Users/Public/Documents folder, then the paths are correct...but if it isn't then you will need to add that to Studio.

thanks