How to export figure with attached anatomical elements and morphs to .fbx

Hello i have a problem i bought third party genitals(from renderotica), and now i wanted to export to 3ds max figure with few morphs for body and additional few morphs for genitalia, but when i export to fbx the only figure that is shown is genesis3 with it's morphs. The genitals part (either figure or morphs) aren't shown in export window at all, and when exported it's only import into 3ds max basic shape without any morphs.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• JD_MortalJD_Mortal Posts: 758

The latest genitals, if these are from 3FeetWolf, are a new production that have some "odd" issues... Exporting being one of the issues, and deforms not working on them, in Daz3D, being another issue.

I am not sure if it was done intentionally, or by accident. (Could be part of his "protection" feature, or just a bug in the way he made the new parts work.)

Wait a while, send him a note, and see if he can figure it out. That is out of the scope of Daz, as it is not a "Daz3D supported" item. That is sort-of something everyone has to deal with, related to items created by non-supporting or non-supported creators. I will say that there are ones that do work for exporting, including his older ones. They used traditional methods for creation.

• JD_Mortal said:

The latest genitals, if these are from 3FeetWolf, are a new production that have some "odd" issues... Exporting being one of the issues, and deforms not working on them, in Daz3D, being another issue.

I am not sure if it was done intentionally, or by accident. (Could be part of his "protection" feature, or just a bug in the way he made the new parts work.)

Wait a while, send him a note, and see if he can figure it out. That is out of the scope of Daz, as it is not a "Daz3D supported" item. That is sort-of something everyone has to deal with, related to items created by non-supporting or non-supported creators. I will say that there are ones that do work for exporting, including his older ones. They used traditional methods for creation.

While i certainlty use third party figure, but the problem is only when exporting to fbx, whiles for other format (for example for collada i have a two figures and morphs from genitalia are presents) it's a visible during export, but since i'm only know how to use fbx so it's not useful for me.