Help needed to port from Daz Studio to 3ds Max

Hi im trying to port my Daz model from Daz to 3ds maz and the textures are coming out wrong, her face seems pale and her pupils are not showing. Is there anything im doing wrong?

Herpi School Uniform 3.png
441 x 614 - 158K
Screenshot_7.png
590 x 394 - 264K
Post edited by DAZ_Rawb on

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

The title originally read "I", which I imagine was a mistake, so I changed it to be a better descriptive.  How are you exporting?  What format?  Which version of Daz Studio and 3ds Max?

• Daz 4.9 and 3ds max 2016, sorry about the error in the title, my computer kinda screwed up

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,001

How did you get the figure from DS to max - OBJ, FBX, Collada, u3d...?

• jurajura Posts: 50
    edited May 2016

Hi there

I would have look on Surfaces in DS and check if PA/Vendor didn't changed color of the Difuse,if yes the you will need to change that in 3DS MAX which is pretty much very easy and straight forward,this depends on renderer used in 3DS MAX,in some this is very easy and you can use blend mode or Color Correction etc in Material Editor 

Regarding the eyes,again this depends on renderer used,but usually I would first check if Eye Reflection or Eye Moisture doesn't have assigned stock/default material,if does have I would change that to glass or you can apply there opacity map,this depends what you want to achieve

Spomething like this(Renderer used is Corona Alpha V6,its free renderer)

And actual render,I didn't played with textures or changed materials at all,still render too me 6 minutes to render and 

Hope this helps 

Thanks,Jura

Post edited by Chohole on