DAZ Dragon 3 iray texture problem

I've been trying to apply the iray textures to my dragon, and it keeps popping up an error: 

Some assets needed to load the file were missing. The content may not work as expected.

The following files could not be found:

runtime/textures/daz/characters/genesis2/victoria6/v6annamouthb.jpg

Obviously, this is a problem, as the v6annamouthb.jpb file, apparently, was not included in the DAZ Dragon 3 probundle anywhere and, further, wasn't in any of the required products for Dragon 3. Can anyone tell me where this file is or if there's a workaround I can use? As it is, it's making the dragon's teeth look wierd.

Thanks!

Dragon 3 Iray Req Prod.png
1824 x 1026 - 2M
Dragon 3 Teeth Prob.png
1824 x 1026 - 1M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

What happens if you just click OK? it looks like a left-over reference in the preset (perhaps that was copied from another item for some reason) but it may not have any impact on the loaded model. Should be reproted as a bug, however, if you are using the current version of the files.

• What happens if you just click OK? it looks like a left-over reference in the preset (perhaps that was copied from another item for some reason) but it may not have any impact on the loaded model. Should be reproted as a bug, however, if you are using the current version of the files.

So... what happened was that the teeth ended up half colored and half not. I switched it to 3Delight textures, ran my "Make-'em-Iray" script, then locked their parameters in the surface tab before changing the dragon the rest of the way using the presets. Irritating, but workable until it gets fixed.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Can you submit a bug report, please?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366

What happens if you just click OK? it looks like a left-over reference in the preset (perhaps that was copied from another item for some reason) but it may not have any impact on the loaded model. Should be reproted as a bug, however, if you are using the current version of the files.

So... what happened was that the teeth ended up half colored and half not. I switched it to 3Delight textures, ran my "Make-'em-Iray" script, then locked their parameters in the surface tab before changing the dragon the rest of the way using the presets. Irritating, but workable until it gets fixed.

You can just select the teeth top and bottom and change the uv to default, the pupil and the scalera are also effected. I noticed this the other day but thought it was something I'd done, its only really the teeth that are noticable. I've used this so many times and not noticed before - I don't get the error as I have anna.

• Can you submit a bug report, please?

Did that last night. :)